Haha, sure:wink:

:tongue:
Pakistani girls
Arab girls

:love:
Original post by quentinhamilton
Which part of the world?
In my opinion I think East African girls are the most attractive :biggrin:

You serious??? bit shocked-as a posh white boy who goes to a boarding school. What on earth would your parents do? they'd be utterly disappointd in their little darling. A theblack girl would be poorer than you of cousre...i won't elaborate haha

no offence to anyone
Original post by lostinlife__
You serious??? bit shocked-as a posh white boy who goes to a boarding school. What on earth would your parents do? they'd be utterly disappointd in their little darling. A theblack girl would be poorer than you of cousre...i won't elaborate haha

no offence to anyone

:lol: Why should my preferences concern my parents? Also, why are you making ludicrous assumptions?
:lol: Why should my preferences concern my parents? Also, why are you making ludicrous assumptions?

Sorry I don't want to be rude-but you sound oblivious dear Quentin. If you look at south asian culture for instance- a Pakistani or Bengali girl would never date anyone except their own kind due to cultural reasons and their parents. Sometimes even arranged marriages which best epitomizes parents many are concerned. If you brought home a girl to have sex with-would your mama react?
Sorry I don't want to be rude-but you sound oblivious dear Quentin. If you look at south asian culture for instance- a Pakistani or Bengali girl would never date anyone except their own kind due to cultural reasons and their parents. Sometimes even arranged marriages which best epitomizes parents many are concerned. If you brought home a girl to have sex with-would your mama react?
I didn't say I want to start a family with an East African girl, I just find them rather attractive. Would my mum react if I bring home a girl to have sex with?:s-smilie:
I didn't say I want to start a family with an East African girl, I just find them rather attractive. Would my mum react if I bring home a girl to have sex with?:s-smilie:

Fair enough..a little preference never hurt nobody! !! One of my best mates is east african what do ya think??? Honest opinon please Quentin boyyyyy.2014-08-05 11.50.13.png
Fair enough..a little preference never hurt nobody! !! One of my best mates is east african what do ya think??? Honest opinon please Quentin boyyyyy.2014-08-05 11.50.13.png

She looks alright, lol
She looks alright, lol

Alright?? Come on!! Just say hotttiee. Don't be shyy.Anyways, what do you like the big tittiess and the big ass?? Pump lips?? Just interested to know.xx
Alright?? Come on!! Just say hotttiee. Don't be shyy.Anyways, what do you like the big tittiess and the big ass?? Pump lips?? Just interested to know.xx

:s-smilie:...
:s-smilie:...

Ayyy posh boy!! Obviously horny amasturbation. Those sexual desires-big booobies and bumhole?
Ayyy posh boy!! Obviously horny amasturbation. Those sexual desires-big booobies and bumhole?
Bumhole? Definitely not
Reply 133

Is that you? :rofl:
Original post by Olon
Is that you? :rofl:

Noooooooooooo can you not bloody read ffs? I said one of my best mates
Original post by sonysharp11

Spoiler

Mmmmmmnmm posh boy...:p:$ how about a threesome ?? Then we'll make a sex tape to see how we cab do it better the second time around.
Mmmmmmnmm posh boy...:p:$ how about a threesome ?? Then we'll make a sex tape to see how we cab do it better the second time around.

I'm female...
I'm female...

Add me to this threesome you are talking about:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ProNoob
Add me to this threesome you are talking about:sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a boyfriend :redface:
I have a boyfriend :redface:

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest