The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Halls of Residence Question

Hi I've applied through the University for Halls of Residence for September. Can anyone who has applied before know how long it takes for them to get back to you? I've been waiting a month now. Thanks :smile:
They dont announce what you have been allocated until early July. so a while yet. I take it you got a conformation email saying they have you application?
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I got a confirmation email! Thanks for your help. Thats great!
No problem. Out of curiosity, what halls have you applied for?
Reply 4
I've applied for maidenhorn, pitville and st georges!!!
Original post by lmorton575
I've applied for maidenhorn, pitville and st georges!!!

Ooo, nice. O did Pittville, St Mary's and St Georges.

By the looks on the facebook groups everyone has applied for shaftsbury who are at FCH and some for hardwick! not gunna happen. so its good to find someone who has also applied for pittville. :smile:
Reply 6
Oh cool! What are you going to study?
Oh cool! What are you going to study?

Education studies :smile: What about you?
Reply 8
Social Work. Cant wait!
Social Work. Cant wait!

Oo, nice, heard quite a few people doing social work. Not really seen any doing Ed studies haha
Hey! im there to do social work in september too! This is part of the email about being informed about our accommodation i had from the uni:
f you applied for accommodation by 30th April you will be guaranteed University managed accommodation.
During the week commencing 13th July 2015 we will be sending emails via the email address provided on your application with either details of your room offer or confirmation that you will be in the second batch of allocations.
It is very important that during that period you have access to a PC or mobile device and are able to connect to the internet.
When offers are sent, you have 7 days to reply and confirm the room (this involves acceptance of the terms and conditions, payment of a £200 booking fee and setting up a direct debit).
Rooms not accepted within 7 days of the offer being emailed will be de-allocated and assigned to another student. If you applied for accommodation after 30th April then you are not guaranteed University managed accommodation.
You will still receive a communication from us the week commencing 13th July with an update on allocations and confirmation of the options that are open to you.It is essential to ensure that you will be able to access the email and get online to be able to respond to us during the periods outlined above, so please contact us if you feel there will be any difficulty with this.
Reply 11
Cheers, got the same email so hopefully we find out this week!!!
hope so! i jsut cant wait to find out which one i get, cant even really remember which ones i even applied for now haha. what are you going to study?
Reply 13
I'm heading to do social work so might see you in a few lectures! Can't wait!
Ohh awesome haha yeah :smile: so excited but nervous too hha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had an offer for St Georges! Anybody else?
Anyone in Pittville in Sargeant block??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I dont find out until august ffs :frown:
Anyone in cinderford in shaftsbury halls on FCH? Im in D block :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending