The Student Room Group

Conditional uni offer

I would like to know if u fail to achieve at least one of the offer requirements u might not get the acceptance offer from ur uni
Original post by Gerald17
I would like to know if u fail to achieve at least one of the offer requirements u might not get the acceptance offer from ur uni

yes that can happen, depends on how many applicants meets theres and how far off you where whether they might consider accepting you or not
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
yes that can happen, depends on how many applicants meets theres and how far off you where whether they might consider accepting you or not

oh right, because am worried i might not meet my offer :/
oh right, because am worried i might not meet my offer :/

do you have an insurance choice?
i m afraid no one can tell you if they ll accept you or not as the results people get and the courses that have places remaining vary every year
It's in the name.... CONDITIONAL.
Reply 5
do you have an insurance choice?
i m afraid no one can tell you if they ll accept you or not as the results people get and the courses that have places remaining vary every year

Yes i do, theirs is of a relatively lower requirement so am hoping to at least meet theirs or else am screwed basically
Yes i do, theirs is of a relatively lower requirement so am hoping to at least meet theirs or else am screwed basically

i m sure you ll be fine, i doubt you re screwed as you can always use clearing(i did and had horrendous grades) or take a gap year:smile:
Reply 7
i m sure you ll be fine, i doubt you re screwed as you can always use clearing(i did and had horrendous grades) or take a gap year:smile:

i hope so :/ am not a fan of the clearing system, as in it doesn't rly get u into a good uni (top 20), aayy but as long as i can get into uni that's more important 😊
i hope so :/ am not a fan of the clearing system, as in it doesn't rly get u into a good uni (top 20), aayy but as long as i can get into uni that's more important 😊

yeah, uni prestige never bothered me and just because its not a russell group doesnt mean it s not a good uni, everybody has a different thing they want in a uni after all:smile:
Reply 9
yeah, uni prestige never bothered me and just because its not a russell group doesnt mean it s not a good uni, everybody has a different thing they want in a uni after all:smile:

Yeah exactly, i guess diff ppl have diff valuations of a good uni 😊
Reply 10
Original post by Dark Elixir
It's in the name.... CONDITIONAL.

Thanks for making it clearer
Yeah exactly, i guess diff ppl have diff valuations of a good uni 😊

besides for the subject i wanted to do only 3 of the supposed top 20 unis in the country did it :P
Reply 12
besides for the subject i wanted to do only 3 of the supposed top 20 unis in the country did it :P

oh haha there we go, in my case only 4 or 5 of the 'top 20 unis' offered it lol so u were right 😃

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending