The Student Room Group

why have I received a conditional offer of I have already completed my a levels??

I completed my a levels in 2022 with ABB grades and I am applying for Uni 2024. The grade expectation is BBC so why is my offer conditional???
What are the conditions? One of the offers I received when I applied during my gap year was a conditional offer, but the condition was simply to provide copies of the certificates. If the conditions still relate to you achieving something you've already achieved, get in touch with your university so they can give you the correct offer.
Might be too old to verify via UCAS.

Worth dropping the uni an email to confirm that you have achieved grades and what their verification procedure is.
Original post by Scotland Yard
What are the conditions? One of the offers I received when I applied during my gap year was a conditional offer, but the condition was simply to provide copies of the certificates. If the conditions still relate to you achieving something you've already achieved, get in touch with your university so they can give you the correct offer.

Yes they want me to provide copies of my certificates. I don't understand why though and how other students don't need to do that.. maybe because it was almost two years ago?
Original post by cookiedough124
Yes they want me to provide copies of my certificates. I don't understand why though and how other students don't need to do that.. maybe because it was almost two years ago?

That's right.
Original post by cookiedough124

UCAS don’t verify historic qualifications. They verify qualifications that have results in the year of application.

Just scan/photograph your certificates and send them through to your universities with your ID and date of birth and course applied for.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending