The Student Room Group

TSR summer transformation contest entry thread! Summer Body Blast!

TSR Transformation Contest is BACK for summer body blast!!

CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES IS WED 24TH JUNE :smile:

-It's summer and suns out; guns out! :dumbells:
-Together we can lose weight, gain muscle or just stay active and look better for summer and beyond!
-If you are feeling competitive or want to track your progress it's time to step up
-After 6 weeks of toil the transformations will be judged
-A male and female champion will be crowned :king1:

“Why should I enter TSR Transformation Contest?

- 6 weeks of fitness awesomeness
- Perhaps you are lacking motivation and need extra encouragement. :biggrin:
- Extensive support from TSR’s fitness forum.
- Get towards your desired physique. :teeth:
- Blog your progress and meet friends along the way.
- Broaden your own knowledge of health and fitness.

“Great, I’m convinced. How do I enter?”
- Take three photos of yourself, in gym kit or in underwear/ swim wear - up to you :smile: A photo from the front, side, and back. Post more if you like, the more the merrier!
- At least one of the photos must contain the date in some form. This could be by holding a newspaper or your laptop with a website which shows the date.
- Try and take the photos in good lighting, and have similar lighting for the end pictures.
- Post your start pictures in this thread between these dates:
From now until Wed 24th of June
- Post your end pictures in this thread between August 6-9th :biggrin:
- With 4 days for you to post your pictures, there are no excuses that you don’t have time!
Note: If you would like to post an anonymous, please send me a PM. Only use this avenue if you really need too, as its more fun and beneficial to join in and get involved under your username.
By posting photographs in this thread, you acknowledge a) that the photographs are viewable by any individual wishing to access The Student Room and b) that you have the required permission for posting the photos on the internet. If you are under 18, this includes parental consent. Any photographs which are thought to be inappropriate will be removed.

“What are the prizes??” :king1: :banana:

There are prizes for the top two men and top two women.

£50 of vouchers for whoever comes first :king1:
£25 of vouchers for whoever comes second :king2:

“Are there any other things I need to know before I start?”
- Judging will be: Fitness Mods will shortlist potential winners, and our sponsor/s will then pick the top transformations. :mmm:
- Entrants must not be taking steroids and there should be no discussion on this topic. Moderators will remove all posts discussing steroids. :banned:
- Be sure to start your blog!
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
image.jpg Leaning down for summer, will have lower body fat% by end
Well, may as well since I'm already trying to lose weight. 4lbs down already, woo! Go team.
And my lord was it a pain in the arse trying to get a back picture without someone in the house to help, had to resort to grainy webcam and standing on a table D:

Start weight 50.3kg, Height 4'9" BMI 24

Pictures in spoiler to prevent massive post block.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3
I'm playing along rather than entering- going on holiday, not sure I'll achieve much and probably won't want the prizes anyways

5ft5 68kg
get leaner without loosing or gaining much weight, a little either way is fine though cause I can deal with that latter
(edited 8 years ago)
Pics attached! Hope today's homepage takeover in the background is enough proof!

BTW I don't normally wear my hair on the top of my head or have drawn on tattoos (slightly smudged by @She-Ra's yoga sessions).

My stats are: 5'7", 12st.
I've been (slowly) losing weight down from a max of 15.5st. I'd like to get to 11st in the next few months and spend at least some of my 20s at a healthy weight.
(edited 8 years ago)
Finally enlisted my flatmate to take photos for me

Please ignore my horrible skin and the hallway broom

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 11st 6lbs

BMI: 29.2

I'd like to get down to at least 10 stone.

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Weight: 68kg (bf ~18%)
Target weight: 64kg (bf 10%)
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 8
20150620_225134.jpgBack

20150620_225109.jpgFront

Front20150620_225112.jpg 1

20150620_225117.jpgSide

20150620_225120.jpgSide2
(edited 8 years ago)
85.6kg this morning at 5" 7.5'.

Confirmed manlet status.

Aim over next six weeks is to get leaner than I am atm.

Recent total of 185/135/192.5.

Maxing in five weeks time, hoping for 195/140/205+.

Posted from TSR Mobile

My aim. Get lean for first time in my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Height: 6 feet 0.5 to 6 feet 1 (about 184cm) (measured in the morning)
Weight: 60 kg
Nationality: Indian-Swiss
18 year old male

Over the summer....Not too interested in bulking up but am definitely going to do some stamina exercises as I haven't properly done anything physically healthy in 2-3 years.
(Finished with A2 exams in two days :smile: )

And definitely going to get back to PC gaming, and study some university maths before I start Maths at Imperial College.
(edited 8 years ago)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 173lbs

Over the next 6 weeks I'm just aiming to lose some weight as I put on quite a bit while I was at uni. I'd like to get slimmer and get toned with a flatter stomach :h: I'll be eating healthier (homemade smoothies, yum!) & going to the gym everyday. Hopefully by entering this, I'll stay motivated and can kiss goodbye to body fat and hopefully my cellulite too :colondollar:

(For some reason, I couldn't upload pics properly :frown: )

https://vid.me/wggq
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
I might just do this.. As of monday I'm going to try over the next 5-6 weeks reduce my body fat to single digits on a low calorie diet. Really got until the 31st july when I go cyprus to get that beach body.

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1434842908.916466.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1434842947.735658.jpgImageUploadedByStudent Room1434842972.011401.jpg

Well see how well it goes in 6 weeks time..

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
Attachment not found
I've wrote the dates on each picture and hopefully it's okay not to have my face in them :biggrin: Also, I couldn't find gym wear and didn't want to wear full underwear so hopefully this is okay too :P I really want to get a flat stomach and slimmer thighs/legs but I doubt that will happen in six weeks but at least it will be a start :biggrin: I'm wanting to go to gymnastics and dance classes this summer so if that happens then that should help me a little too :PI need to go on one of those height and weight machines then I can upload my height and weight before and after too :biggrin:

image.jpg
(edited 8 years ago)
http://i.imgur.com/wtwUHgO.jpg relaxed
http://i.imgur.com/Dgkfzre.jpg flexed
http://i.imgur.com/BQ1vsrz.jpg arm
http://i.imgur.com/MU6ZrQ3.jpg arm
http://i.imgur.com/owRqbsT.jpg legs (no calves, my cam doesn't reach such an angle :tongue:)

16 years old, started to hit the gym back in December 2014, been going on and off for 7 months now lol
pretty short to be honest, that's why it is really easy for me to put on mass (174 cm) weight: (64 kilograms)
unfortunately, i have got no mass on my legs. i hope my body develops even more, since i am 16, maybe next year they'll get some meat on them lmao

goal: put on more mass - build on my legs (!), arms, upper chest, lower back and lower abs.

any advice on how to achieve my goal would be much appreciated. thanks :smile:
Got a holiday coming up so I could do with the motivation. Now that uni is over I can concentrate on gym routine properly. Put on a good 9lbs since the start of the year so I want to lose 6 of those in the coming weeks at least. 5'6 and currently 10st 2lbs...

EDIT: TSR glitch...it won't let me upload the rest of my photos:angry:

Spoiler

Pic 2

Spoiler

Original post by Blaq_widow

Pic 3

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Right, my entry:

Starting weight: 92kg

Let's do this

Spoiler

I don't usually enter this sort of thing but as I want to lose weight and tone up over the summer I thought I might as well!

I'm currently 5'6 and weigh almost 10 stone.

Spoiler

Not happy with the pics and no idea how to pose but hey, better to enter than not at all!

Weighed in at 93.2kg last night and height is ~5'10".

Plan to carry on bulking. Besides trying to improve everything, main areas of focus are:

Delts
Calves
Chest
+ arms obvs

Good luck everyone! :biggrin:

Latest