The Student Room Group

RGU Occupational Therapy 2015

Hey guys, just wondering if there's anyone here who's going to RGU this year to study Occupational Therapy 😊
Reply 1
Original post by elliesmith97
Hey guys, just wondering if there's anyone here who's going to RGU this year to study Occupational Therapy 😊

Hello 😊 great to hear 😜
I'm not going to be studying occupational therapy but I'm going to be doing physiotherapy. So we'll probably have some classes and stuff together. Can't wait for September.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I think I found one other person planning on doing physiotherapy. Not sure if they accepted their offer though.

Yeah I am, are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah cool. I have had my application for halls in for ages. Who knows if it'll make a difference. They aren't sending out their offers until mid/late July. I emailed them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CrookedYoung
Yeah, I noticed that the two courses do some modules together, still haven't managed to find anyone that's doing OT yet! Are you planning on staying in halls?

Hey I have a conditional for OT so will hopefully be going to rgu in September 😊
Hey I've just been offered a conditional for RGU OT too! Fingers crossed I'll see you all in September :smile:
That's great! What were your conditions

Just a B in Biology so hopefully I got it!
Does anybody know if there is any facebook page made up for this? I have a conditional offer, still need to book halls :smile:
I've been having a wee look around at groups and pages on Facebook and there doesn't seem to be one made yet, it would be good to have one though

We should definitely get a Facebook page sorted! What halls are you's going for?
Original post by kirstyclelx
We should definitely get a Facebook page sorted! What halls are you's going for?

Yeah definitely! You gonna do it? Chose woolmanhill rosemount St Peter's and Spring gardens standard, woolmanhill ensuite and garthdee, hoping for rosemount or St. Peter's, what about you?
Yeah definitely! You gonna do it? Chose woolmanhill rosemount St Peter's and Spring gardens standard, woolmanhill ensuite and garthdee, hoping for rosemount or St. Peter's, what about you?

Yeah I could do? That's nearly the same as me, I'm hoping to getting either rose mount or woolmanhill ensuite!
Yeah, could you and post the link on here? Have you tried to join that rgu freshers group yet? Still haven't been added! The woolmanhill ensuite does look quite good from the virtual tour compared to the standard rooms

That's it made! Won't let me add the link on here for some reason but just type in 'RGU Occupational Therapy 2015' and it should come up :smile:
Found it! Do you know anyone else who's got an offer for OT?

Good! Yeah one of my friends has an offer but hasn't decided where to go yet! Do you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending