Reply 642

Get out the way smalls, she's obviously talking about me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cake_lover
Well I've been complimented on it a few times, so I'm keeping it :u:

:facepalm:

It hasn't worked so far :frown:
:colonhash:

Aww flirt with girls on TSR and be yourself and they will come snapping at you like no tomorrow (at least for me they are :tongue: )

When are you going to take the hint that biryani dont want you. (sorry if it came a bit mean) move on :smile:
Deffo something cat because he hates my guts :colonhash:

Grabs popcorn to see who the 2 other guys are
:facepalm2:
Original post by Anonymous
:frown:
It's quite disconcerting tbh...you know there's something wrong when everyone chooses me to date out of all the lovely ladies on TSR. :rofl:

Really, as lovely as you may be, I am sure they are just bandwagoning now.

I mean, how many people have you actually spoke to fairly intimately (i.e. about your daily life and your past, your family, your aspirations etc) on TSR? I doubt it is as many as are proclaiming to think you are flawless 'dating material'. And therefore bandwagoning and not particularly meaningful claims. If you have however and they are... Then that's different and you must be truly wonderful. Otherwise, no.

And as beautiful as you are my dear there are some women on TSR that are just... Suffice to say your beauty is not such that it would make the woodlice pour out of the wood when the spiders are lurking above...

Have I made you feel better now?

Original post by toonervoustotalk
When are you going to take the hint that biryani dont want you. (sorry if it came a bit mean) move on :smile:

This :lol:

Nice try, Anon #27, you've said my name more than once...I know you're the same person. :colonhash:

Original post by TorpidPhil
Really, as lovely as you may be, I am sure they are just bandwagoning now.

I mean, how many people have you actually spoke to fairly intimately (i.e. about your daily life and your past, your family, your aspirations etc) on TSR? I doubt it is as many as are proclaiming to think you are flawless 'dating material'. And therefore bandwagoning and not particularly meaningful claims. If you have however and they are... Then that's different and you must be truly wonderful. Otherwise, no.

And as beautiful as you are my dear there are some women on TSR that are just... Suffice to say your beauty is not such that it would make the woodlice pour out of the wood when the spiders are lurking above...

Have I made you feel better now?

Hahaha, a lot of people who have named me in the past are the ones that know me fairly well so I'd like to think they're not being wholly dishonest. But I suspect most users are bandwagoning, yes...

Lol, yes, telling me as beautiful as I am there are others on TSR who are better definitely made me feel better! As long as people now get off my case and start tagging them...it's all good! :biggrin:
Original post by Biryani007
This :lol:

Reply 652
Not revealing the other 2 soz :colonhash: just feel too embarrassed I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beeninetytwo
The Epicurean :innocent:

Spoiler

>_>
Original post by Mochassassin
As long as people now get off my case and start tagging them...it's all good! :biggrin:

I hope they do then!
Nobody because it is forbidden in the religion of al islam
Original post by ArcticSlayer
Nobody because it is forbidden in the religion of al islam

Yeah but you can mention the person you want to marry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
Yeah but you can say mention the person you want to marry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

biryanni007
Original post by ArcticSlayer
biryanni007

How would you marry a person whose name is not known yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
How would you marry a person whose name is not known yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean? Like the quality of their name of the fact that I need to know the name or else I will have to say wife every time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending