The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

University of Kent Firmers 2015

Scroll to see replies

I firmed for Sociology and Criminology. Hoping that I'll get in somehow since I'm not too sure how my exams went..
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Firmed for economics, anyone else?
Original post by xhoicakoni
Firmed for economics, anyone else?

Yeahhh!
Firmed for International Business (BSc)..

can't wait :biggrin:
Original post by ixTec
Firmed for Computer Science, anyone else taking it?

I am! I've also applied to do the year in industry. Seems like a great uni and course :smile:
Original post by fancik95
Well done, what grades do you have?

Sorry for a late reply ! I am Lithuanian, I just sent my high school transcripts and they never asked for anything else. I think my grades would be equivalent to your GCSEs ? I didn't do particularly well at school, but since I'm a mature student I'm guessing my PS won the case :smile: It's worth adding that my core subjects were English and Maths.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 166
I'll be on the MA English and American Literature Course - anyone else in the department of English and Creative Writing for a BA / MA?
Hey folks!
Firmed for History after one long long gap year; who else is gonna be joining me?!
Original post by freshwater26
Sorry for a late reply ! I am Lithuanian, I just sent my high school transcripts and they never asked for anything else. I think my grades would be equivalent to your GCSEs ? I didn't do particularly well at school, but since I'm a mature student I'm guessing my PS won the case :smile: It's worth adding that my core subjects were English and Maths.

I am from Lithuania as well :smile: moved to the UK 4 years ago. I dont really know how it works but I think your grades should be equivalent to our GCSEs.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 169
Original post by speccyalex
I am! I've also applied to do the year in industry. Seems like a great uni and course :smile:

Yeah, I've applied for the year in industry too. Really looking forward to it
Reply 170
unconditional offer for chemistry this September so excited!!!
Reply 171
Just got my IB results today and met my firm offer at Kent for politics and international relations with a year in North America! Though it's a relief to get my results now instead of August, I'm gonna drive myself up the walls having to wait so long until I can sort out all the practical stuff. Regardless, looking forward to seeing you all in September!
[QUOTE=emmlag;57584677]Just got my IB results today and met my firm offer at Kent for politics and international relations with a year in North America! Though it's a relief to get my results now instead of August, I'm gonna drive myself up the walls having to wait so long until I can sort out all the practical stuff. Regardless, looking forward to seeing you all in September!

Congrats! :smile:
Reply 173
Original post by AshleyT
Congrats! :smile:

Thank you! Good luck with your results! :thumbsup:
I haven't heard back yet since May... They asked for the references and then dead silence. Is there anyone who is still waiting? (I'm talking Postgrad)
Original post by Laurengross
whoop whoop firmed Psychology as well! Do you reckon they're leniant for psychology because I think meeting AAB is stretching it for me haha :tongue:

Sorry I haven't looked on here in so long!! I believe they are lenient, maybe a grade or two below? What accommodation did you chose? :smile:
Firmed for International Business😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending