The Student Room Group

Who would you date from TSR?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jshep000
omggg i want to know who you are ;( have WE spoke before

hmmmmmm i don't think so or like once. i did stalk your grow your grades blog thing though :colondollar::tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
or we could both end up sad

I genuinely believe you won't. You both seem like you're on the same page. At the very least, wouldn't you want to know more about him, have more contact with him? PM him and those things will happen for you, he seems decent from the posts I've read from him :smile: be a little crazy and go for it
hmmmmmm i don't think so or like once. i did stalk your grow your grades blog thing though :colondollar::tongue:

Oh hahaha I barely updated that. Hmmm just tell me who you are pls I have 0 clue :frown:
Oh hahaha I barely updated that. Hmmm just tell me who you are pls I have 0 clue :frown:

I genuinely believe you won't. You both seem like you're on the same page. At the very least, wouldn't you want to know more about him, have more contact with him? PM him and those things will happen for you, he seems decent from the posts I've read from him :smile: be a little crazy and go for it

i didn't update mine much either :tongue: but we do similar subjects

its all good i do still talk to him but you are making me feel bad
i didn't update mine much either :tongue: but we do similar subjects

Please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TELL THIS MAN.
To anon; what subjects do we both do the same?

Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad :smile: do what you feel is right. It doesn't have to be now. Who knows, maybe you will feel like the time is right a few weeks down the line? I hope you do reveal yourself at the end though :wink:
TELL THIS MAN.
To anon; what subjects do we both do the same?

Maths , Physics i cant remember if you do chemistry i think you do and i do business
Guys. All good. She sent me a PM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Guys. All good. She sent me a PM

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wohoo. You did the right thing anon :smile: and now I can finally go to sleep happily
Wohoo. You did the right thing anon :smile: and now I can finally go to sleep happily

Join the club:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This was the only reason i did it so i don't feel bad for keeping you all up :tongue:

Lol. Somehow I think you'll sleep happier than me :u:
This was the only reason i did it so i don't feel bad for keeping you all up :tongue:

You're sweet :h:
You're sweet :h:

n'aww stop it :colondollar:
Lol. Somehow I think you'll sleep happier than me :u:

If we sleep:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
idk. Who has a big dick?
Original post by Tai Ga
idk. Who has a big dick?

idk???