The Student Room Group

male feminist AMA

go ahead and i will answer all your questions!

Scroll to see replies

do you want to cut your balls off with a hot knife?
Reply 2
Why do you fully support a movement in which they claim for female rights etc, but is actually more hateful to males than males are to females.

Feminism is full of hypocrisy.

Would you rather support equalise, rather than say any sex deserves this etc, why not say EVERYONE needs this, male, female, old, young, black, white or a ****ing rainbow.

You think you're part of a solution, when really you are part of a greater problem.
Original post by hXcJonez
Why do you fully support a movement in which they claim for female rights etc, but is actually more hateful to males than males are to females.

Would you rather support equalise, rather than say any sex deserves this etc, why not say EVERYONE needs this, male, female, old, young, black, white or a ****ing rainbow.

You think you're part of a solution, when really you are part of a greater problem.

It's difficult to say this, as feminism isn't a coherent movement.
Reply 4
It's biased to favour women only, and victimises and alienates a gender.

It should be equalism/ equality. Not feminism/ mens rights.
tumblr_inline_n3w3udYuRx1rnvvfh.png

I predict a flamewar.
nooo what have you done?
RIP my friend you're sentenced to death by 1000 angry meninist posts
Reply 7
Do other guys ever call you beta? If so, please ignore them, they're sad menenists.
I don't have a question. I just want to thank you on behalf of the female population.
Y tho?
Original post by Straighthate
go ahead and i will answer all your questions!

Tell me, what rights do men have that women do not have? In a country such as England etc.
Reply 11
intersectional feminism includes all races/nationalities/genders so it fights all sexism, no matter what background the victim. Maybe you should accept that instead of painting all feminists with the same brush, you should really notice that some, in fact many feminists are inclusive of all sufferers of sexism/abuse. As a male, I'd be in favour of menimism IF it was in favour of things like male human rights. However the movement was set up by mysoginists who are fed up because girls refuse to sleep with them.
Original post by hXcJonez

Take a look around, genius. Women have been suffering for far too long. It's time for us to have all the respect and rights we deserve; abortion rights, equal pay as men, jobs, education., not having to deal the most with sexual harassment. Feminism is not, and has never been, "man-hating." I agree, many "modern-day feminists" target men. They are wrong. But why are you only focusing on the ill side of feminism? There are bad sides to everything. So many of us are fighting for what should already be considered "normal" in today's society. I'm a feminist; I support human's rights. That's it.
Oh thank goodness, I thought this total bolIockhead had returned, glad it's just an idiot bumping a 3 year old thread to reply to someone who hasn't been online for about that length of time.
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Oh thank goodness, I thought this total bolIockhead had returned, glad it's just an idiot bumping a 3 year old thread to reply to someone who hasn't been online for about that length of time.

I really don't care if that "someone" is going to see this post. At least you did. At least someone will and get some knowledge about how ignorant and arrogant some people can be. Go ahead, call me an idiot. I don't mind. Because I really don't care for the opinion of someone I don't even know. Have a great life mate.
Original post by EXTREMEninja
Tell me, what rights do men have that women do not have? In a country such as England etc.

The ability to walk out at night and not worry about getting raped.
Tell me, did your balls shrink back in or did you cut them off yourself
Male feminist: A male who has cerebral leison and/or is looking to attract other women by supporting feminism.

Synonyms: beta male, sexually frustrated male, transgender male, anomaly
Original post by Shree515
I really don't care if that "someone" is going to see this post. At least you did. At least someone will and get some knowledge about how ignorant and arrogant some people can be. Go ahead, call me an idiot. I don't mind. Because I really don't care for the opinion of someone I don't even know. Have a great life mate.

Love the way you say "knowledge" like you're not speaking nonsense. Third wave feminism is man-hating movement. We already had egalitarianism in a society where women are no longer more oppressed than men, so why the need for a movement that focuses on women? Also, the gender pay gap has been proven again and again to be a flawed concept, as it doesn't take into account the different hours worked, different sectors, more work-related travel and other factors. Also, why does education come into it? Women are statistically 1/3 more likely to go to university than men, now. There's absolutely no proof that women get fewer job opportunities than men, and there are just as many female-dominated industries as there are male-dominated.
So on essence, not only have you bumped an old thread, you've spouted complete bolIocks in doing so, and you claim to not care about anyone's opinion yet arrogantly suggest that we should all heed yours as "knowledge". Well done, welcome aboard the forum, and what an asset to it you are :flute:
Good old TSR, when random dead threads are bumped. Is there a way to stop this?

Quick Reply

Latest