The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Anyone staying at international house?

Hi I am staying in international house and trying to look for other people that are aswell!
I'm in international house. I'm in block K. I was also there last year (I'm going into 2nd year) :smile:
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Oh I am in block P
Original post by tayaj31
Oh I am in block P

As I am assuming that you're a first year student I thought you probably would be in a different block as they generally don't have first years in the same block as 2nd years.
Reply 4
Yeah I am a first year student and oh yeah that makes sense, how is this block as I have not visited it?
Original post by tayaj31
Yeah I am a first year student and oh yeah that makes sense, how is this block as I have not visited it?

I haven't been in this block myself but I'm assuming its similar to mine. The rooms and kitchen will be basically the same. I like international house as it only has 6 people pet flat and the kitchen is quite a nice size considering the number of people in the flat. The layout of the room I think makes it seem a bit more spacious than some of the other ensuite rooms (bar manor park which actually has slightly bigger rooms), not that it is bigger, I just think it feels bigger. I went into a room in twyford and it felt smaller, and had a smaller desk. That's why I asked if I could be back in international house this year :smile:
Reply 6
Oh okay then, Thankyou that's really helpful information! I thought it looked okay when looking at the video of it, just want to get started now
Original post by tayaj31
Oh okay then, Thankyou that's really helpful information! I thought it looked okay when looking at the video of it, just want to get started now

I remember that feeling, in actual fact I'm starting to wish that 2nd year would just hurry up.
Reply 8
Yeah just got to wait now, just want to find someone who's in my flat haha
Original post by tayaj31
Yeah just got to wait now, just want to find someone who's in my flat haha

Hopefully you'll find someone. I mamaged to find everyone in my flat bar 1, so I did pretty well :P
Reply 10
Oh that's good was that on here?
Original post by tayaj31
Oh that's good was that on here?

A mix between here and facebook.
im in international P too i think
Reply 13
Oh that's good found one person then
ive seen two others on the international house facebook page too :h:
Reply 15
What that are block p? I couldn't seem to find anyone maybe I'm on the wrong page
yeah someone posted anyone in International P and one other person replied
hola! i've got block K
My complete address : IH-K05-2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending