The Student Room Group

What law would you change and why?

Hi, What law would you change and why? Think I would change US gun law, UK vote system and minimum wage laws.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LarissaP
Hi, I'm going to be starting to study ALevel law next week and I've been set a task to write an essay based on what law I would change and why, anyone have any thoughts and feelings on what law they would change?

You might get more responses if you repost it and pretend it's not your homework that you want others to do for you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by ScienceFantatic
You might get more responses if you repost it and pretend it's not your homework that you want others to do for you :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want people to do my homework for me, it's not like anyone is going to write an essay and post it. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what law they would change, as I only have a few ideas. I was thinking about doing my essay about reforming the electoral voting system in the UK or Gun Law in America, but wanted to see if anyone had any better ideas.
Original post by LarissaP
I don't want people to do my homework for me, it's not like anyone is going to write an essay and post it. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on what law they would change, as I only have a few ideas. I was thinking about doing my essay about reforming the electoral voting system in the UK or Gun Law in America, but wanted to see if anyone had any better ideas.

And how is that going for you? Just use your idea and go with it.
Reply 4
Original post by ScienceFantatic
And how is that going for you? Just use your idea and go with it.

Dot think I'm going to go with either if my original ideas, as I think I need to choose a UK Law and the electoral reform idea seems to fit G&P more so over Law, so I'm currently looking on Gov.uk for ideas.

Quick Reply

Latest