I am white. :colone:

how white, i need to exact melanin level
Reply 3
Original post by william walker
I am white. :colone:

I will only accept aryan white men that would have been preserved by hitler
Original post by Anonymous

If you're going to say something that embarrassing I can see why you chose to go anonymous.
Right.
(edited 8 years ago)

Well I am not blonde, so...
Reply 7
Original post by RayApparently
If you're going to say something that embarrassing I can see why you chose to go anonymous.

what? it's not ridiculous. I want to upgrade my future half black / half white child's genome and give him aryan genes
Ok but what kind of white? Low fat milk with a 2% chance of spoiling white? Or caesar salad dressing white?
Reply 9
Original post by william walker
Well I am not blonde, so...

as long as you have a recessive blond gene then it's all good, otherwise I see you as an ethnic
what? it's not ridiculous. I want to upgrade my future half black / half white child's genome and give him aryan genes

It's embarrassing. Thinking your own genes need an 'upgrade'.
Also aren't actual 'Aryans' middle eastern?

Of course the chances are you're not actually black - hence the anonymous setting.
Reply 11
I'm here and i'm ready
as long as you have a recessive blond gene then it's all good, otherwise I see you as an ethnic

Everyone has an ethnicity...
Original post by RayApparently
It's embarrassing. Thinking your own genes need an 'upgrade'.
Also aren't actual 'Aryans' middle eastern?

Of course the chances are you're not actually black - hence the anonymous setting.

White are close enough. As for the upgrade, everyone rates black women as least attractive including our own men. If I can give my daughter a better chance of finding a decent mate then why not
White are close enough. As for the upgrade, everyone rates black women as least attractive including our own men. If I can give my daughter a better chance of finding a decent mate then why not

Go marry this guy then.

Original post by Scott.
I'm here and i'm ready
Don't believe everything you read on the internet, I'm a black man and no I don't believe black women are any less attractive than any other race. What isn't attractive is a self loathing attitude that you possess, your forefathers fought so you can be accepted and you want to selectively breed with a white person just because you hate yourself, quite sad. Learn to love yourself.
I can bleach myself like MJ did just 4 u bby :sexface:
Original post by ParadiseFound
Don't believe everything you read on the internet, I'm a black man and no I don't believe black women are any less attractive than any other race. What isn't attractive is a self loathing attitude that you possess, your forefathers fought so you can be accepted and you want to selectively breed with a white person just because you hate yourself, quite sad. Learn to love yourself.

Guys like you are like 0.01% of the black population. I wouldn't hate myself if it wasn't for black guys. I see it all the time all the black men on social media, real life, everywhere just care about white girls and mixed race girls. I think 50% of black men marry out in the UK. Trust me, I really do feel very unwanted
Guys like you are like 0.01% of the black population. I wouldn't hate myself if it wasn't for black guys. I see it all the time all the black men on social media, real life, everywhere just care about white girls and mixed race girls. I think 50% of black men marry out in the UK. Trust me, I really do feel very unwanted

Because they are are so beautiful and not insecure. Don't have these rope looking extensions coming from their hair too =/

Disclaimer: I'm black. My girlfriend is black.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending