The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SmashConcept
Apparently you don't have to turn lesbian to eat vagina though. I know a straight girl dating another straight girl and they're in love and there's nothing gay about it apparently. Women have more fluid sexualities I think.

Yeah I know several women who have sipped the furry cup. Myself included. These guys who are like eww no. What bunch of wimps. It's not even bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cherie Amour
That's not something I would ever experiment with. Unless she's doing all the giving.

I don't really know who is giving/taking or what that even means for lesbians. Men don't usually talk that openly about sex so I guess she knows not to share that stuff with me.
Original post by H0PEL3SS
Says he's an medic, but feels a little queasy about cum.
Yup, totally legit.

Im sorry but you don't go to your GP and say, "hey let me cum in your face - don't worry its only bodily fluids, all natural, you should be used to that..."

Thats the biggest BS argument I've ever heard.

How undignified is it to have that happen to you. Ive only ever once done it to a girl and straight after I felt bad about it.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Yeah I know several women who have sipped the furry cup. Myself included. These guys who are like eww no. What bunch of wimps. It's not even bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sipped the furry cup is such a disturbing euphemism.

I don't really know who is giving/taking or what that even means for lesbians. Men don't usually talk that openly about sex so I guess she knows not to share that stuff with me.

Yes, I suppose lesbians would alternate between giving and receiving. I was just being sarcastic though. Men don't talk openly about sex?
Original post by Awesome Genius
omg I'm definitely not doing it.

Thing is, if I succeed and she gets all wet, thats just gross. I do not want someone to cum in my face, near to my face, anywhere near my face!

omg just saying those words make me feel sick.

Even if it ends up on your face, you'll still have the gratification of knowing you did it right. How's that not a good thing?
Just remember guys, make sure you bring it to the boil and let it simmer for at least 10 minutes before tucking in. :colone:
Im sorry but you don't go to your GP and say, "hey let me cum in your face - don't worry its only bodily fluids, all natural, you should be used to that..."

Thats the biggest BS argument I've ever heard.

How undignified is it to have that happen to you. Ive only ever once done it to a girl and straight after I felt bad about it.

That's not what I was getting at. Medics deal with all kinds of bodily fluids, why would you feel sick about any particular one?
Yes, I suppose lesbians would alternate between giving and receiving. I was just being sarcastic though. Men don't talk openly about sex?

As in like most guys don't talk about preferences and things they're planning to try with their guy friends. Whereas I assume most girly conversations basically have the same agenda as the front cover of Cosmo.
Original post by H0PEL3SS
That's not what I was getting at. Medics deal with all kinds of bodily fluids, why would you feel sick about any particular one?

We 'deal' with it through latex gloves.

Not by spreading it across our faces.
As in like most guys don't talk about preferences and things they're planning to try with their guy friends. Whereas I assume most girly conversations basically have the same agenda as the front cover of Cosmo.

You're right there, somewhat. Mostly it's going on about the details after the sex, with sexually active males.
You're right there, somewhat. Mostly it's going on about the details after the sex, with sexually active males.

I dunno about details. Usually men only share details if it's funny, gross or both. Like one time my friend informed us that he ate out this girl on her period which is a great example of what men like to share. Nobody is gonna be down the pub all like "oh yeah that was a great pass by Suarez or whatever but did I tell you guys me and my gf had really meaningful sex last night during which I stimulated her clitoris."
I dunno about details. Usually men only share details if it's funny, gross or both. Like one time my friend informed us that he ate out this girl on her period which is a great example of what men like to share. Nobody is gonna be down the pub all like "oh yeah that was a great pass by Suarez or whatever but did I tell you guys me and my gf had really meaningful sex last night during which I stimulated her clitoris."

Well the way you worded it, of course not.
But I've heard man brag about the time they had, and go into detail about how the vagina looked. Hence the saying, " a gentleman never tells." It's what I'm terrified about happening to me, as I overheard a group of guys lament about my former friend's vagina colour.
Original post by Eveiebaby
Darling, LOL @ you thinking I'm a virgin. Can you not read that I've already said that I've slept with guys from different countries.

I said that penetration with no foreplay is just...well **** sex and it's not just mysellf that attests to that. I love having full sex, but with someone who takes the time to warm me up beforehand. Otherwise, it's kind of lame and selfish. I have to mention my current relationship status then? Fine - I'm in a relationship. I'm still not sure what that adds to the discussion.

I included links to a research as well; it's just that you chose not to read mine.

http://www.womansday.com/relationships/sex-tips/a5144/10-surprising-facts-about-orgasms-111985/

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/sex-study-female-orgasm-eludes-majority-women/story?id=8485289&page=2

http://jezebel.com/355085/cant-come-from-vaginal-penetration-alone-its-probably-the-rule-of-thumb

http://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/279-the-big-o

I don't remember making any comments about your actual sex life so there's no need for you to defend them, I wonder why you do. Still no response to the scientific research I linked from the gays (blimey you ppl sure know how to run for the hills as soon as anyone calls you out on your nonsense) so in the interest of discussion I will read through your links and take em apart [with ease].

1) http://www.thedoctorstv.com/articles/279-the-big-o OK FAIL. Not one reference to any research you find me the name of the institute that carried out these test. Its just a Dr making quotes, this is v.poor evidence

2) http://jezebel.com/355085/cant-come-from-vaginal-penetration-alone-its-probably-the-rule-of-thumb FAIL. Same as before (are you just googling this stuff or do you read it) this article has headline catching statements but no substance I cannot find source of data in this article

3) www.womansday.com/relationships/sex-tips/a5144/10-surprising-facts-about-orgasms-111985/ BETTER. This one did actually admit to Planned Parenthood statistics but statistics is a survey not on the same par as medical research from a Professor in the field using cutting edge medical technology like functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) machine to develop proofs and worthy argument.

Unfortunately the little valuable data that article contained only serves to damage the original position that you were defending. Laughably it refers to the women who cannot cum from penetration as having a "sexual dysfunction" LOL OMG did you just supply info that implies lesbians pussys are the problem if they cant cum from cock? LOLROFLMAO - crap pussy syndrome oh well need to do some kegel crunches girls.

4) http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/sex-study-female-orgasm-eludes-majority-women/story?id=8485289&page=2 IMPROVING. Well what do you know a queer defender who actually has some sexual knowledge, intriguing.. but ultimately just another fail while this article started off promisingly with the usual evo arguments (that I actually could agree with) it falls down in the face of superior modern research as the most important erogenous zone is the mind and this study by Lloyd and Wallen does not reflect that rigidly sticking to outdated C-V theories only, when a woman is so much more than just a C-V. This article does not even mention penetration once which makes me wonder why you ref it for as the original argument was about penile/penetrative stimulation Vs oral sex.

The absurd position that 30% or less of women achieve climax through penile penetration or the even more absurd position that a homo female can speak for all 3.5 billion women on the planet is unworkable and thoroughly debunked by Professor Beverley Whipple and her study which you gays still have not had the guts to respond to because you know it shreds you. Female orgasms are of differential types occurring in different parts of the brain resulting from different stimuli. If a lesbians brain is so conversely wired to that of a hetero woman how can she empathise or explain her orgasms to her?

Lesbians done.

Thing is, if I succeed and she gets all wet, thats just gross. I do not want someone to cum in my face, near to my face, anywhere near my face!

She wants it bad enough to ask explicitly for it and you keep referring to it as icky and gross, she's not going to hang around for long so enjoy your bjs while you can get them I guess.
You simply just don't know what you're talking about.
I don'tneed to "back up" how my vagina feels with a link you dildo. I know penetration is great but clitoral stimulation is key to the ultimate orgasm. The more you go on the more you confirm for the class today that you've never made a woman cum. Whether you're right or not (you're not, by the way).

Never asked you to do that just justify your drivel about "all women" which you cant do so just talk about yourself (like the only women you ever have sex with (yourself).
Reply 175
Well the way you worded it, of course not.
But I've heard man brag about the time they had, and go into detail about how the vagina looked. Hence the saying, " a gentleman never tells." It's what I'm terrified about happening to me, as I overheard a group of guys lament about my former friend's vagina colour.

Now you know you shouldn't go with them.

Yeah, guys don't have "technical" talks.

Weirdo.
Like what comes out of your dick is champagne or something.

If you don't eat the pussy, don't expect to get a blow job.

I don't get why you are so squeamish around sex. Vagina fluid. Woooo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
There is nothing i love more and my favourite position is to have the girl on all fours displaying herself so that i can orally pleasure her from behind...
Original post by Foo.mp3
Haha, reverse in my case. It's not something I quiz people on, as such, but you pick these things up both directly and indirectly in talking to/advising young men

The theme seems often to be some of the following, as per the following order of play *if you'll pardon the pun*: (applicable to hookups, less so to relationships)

1) Grossed out

2) Weirded out

3) Caught up in the novelty, or at least not too disturbed once they've actually tried it

4) Eager to please

5) Increasingly indifferent as they learn that they can get their oats/satisfy women regardless ~ particularly as a function of confidence/competency@experience

6) Less keen the more they consider the STD risk and become more masculine/retrosexual

That'll be the day :gah:

Bitch, be serious :laugh:

Someone needs to go back and quote my actual criteria :rolleyes:

Bitch what?! I have read it hence why I asked seeing as she's met the criteria
Is this the girl you were seeing at work, and the one that you said you fancied a few weeks ago?

Well, I see things have escalated rather quickly.

Latest

Trending

Trending