The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Should I bring my printer

I have a laser printer and I'm going to be studying web design, is there any point in bringing it with me to university?
(edited 8 years ago)
Bring it where? Australia?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by phoenixsilver

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, as I posted it in the Edge Hill forum, I thought this would have been self explanatory.
Original post by michael12
Well, as I posted it in the Edge Hill forum, I thought this would have been self explanatory.

Dayum. I'm on mobile and this thread showed up in "latest posts" so lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by phoenixsilver

Posted from TSR Mobile

considering its posted in a uni forum where do you think
Reply 5
im taking a printer to uni with me, i guess it depends on how far away from the library you are and how often you print things, but if you already have one i would say take it, its gonna be a lot easier to be able to print things in your room than queue for a printer in the library
Reply 6
Original post by citydeer
im taking a printer to uni with me, i guess it depends on how far away from the library you are and how often you print things, but if you already have one i would say take it, its gonna be a lot easier to be able to print things in your room than queue for a printer in the library

Thanks for the advice, the library is fairly close to my accommodation and I don't use it a great deal, it's just handy to have. I'm not sure I would get much use from it as I'm doing web design but as I'm not going out and buying a new one, I'll take it with me. :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by michael12
I have a laser printer and I'm going to be studying web design, is there any point in bringing it with me to university?

If you can get it to and from Uni, sure. But it costs, and ink costs, so surely it'd be cheaper to just use the facilities?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending