Would you go out a chubby girl?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stressedfordays
been there, not an easy road tbh

I know
I get over people easily though as i dont chat to them
Just admire from a long distance lol
Reply 81
yeah cos you get to punch her fat stomach if she pisses you off. that must feel amazing
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I know
I get over people easily though as i dont chat to them
Just admire from a long distance lol

hahahahaikr i do that too, especially when im infatuated i stay away because it only makes it easy if you were never close to start with
Original post by stressedfordays
hahahahaikr i do that too, especially when im infatuated i stay away because it only makes it easy if you were never close to start with

Exactly
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Exactly

as expected you understand my thinking, i wish my friends thought the same
No.
Original post by Anonymous
Well there's this girl.. She has a cute/pretty face and she's nice to everyone and smart which attracts me to her...but she's kinda fat/chubbyish.
Im kinda in the 'popular' side of the school. I think i would get weird look/ made fun of by asking her out.. :frown:
Would you ask out a fat/chubby girl?

It seems unlikely but I suppose it depends on the girl. It mainly means she'd probably have less of a chance to make me fall for her.

I will say that if you don't go for a girl purely because of others reactions, your incredibly weak.
how fat are we talking though?

She has a waist looks a bit like the 5th one.

Original post by sqwertylol
they never lose weight.
mate I had the exact same mindset. they get bigger not thinner, especially since they have a bf - no need to impress people. People say don't care but its not about them its about you. Its easy to tell others what they should do but a lot of the time those people wouldnt follow the same advice. Hypocrits really.

think hard about if you wanna be with someone who will cause others to talk behind your back and insult you about her being fat etc.
Also wouldn't you rather go out with someone better looking? You probably have low confidence. you can probably do better

Really? :/ I really don't know man. Im confused atm about going out with her. I was thinking she might change her imagine i do like her for her personality and her kindness but her physical appearance counts as well :frown: I mean she is lovely no matter what but i dont want others to make fun of us.
Reply 89
She has a waist looks a bit like the 5th one.

Bro that looks ok-ish (unless she gets teased a lot about her chubbiness).
I would go for it honestly.

And if you scared about your hombres, try slip in a "hot or nah" convo survey and check what others will think. That's how I knew what others thought about my crush (and it turned out they were right about her)
Original post by frida.
I don't know about you but a healthy person is, imo, always more attractive than one who treats their body like a trash can/is overweight. The fact that her weight is already making you second guess, despite not having asked her out yet, means it has already caused you to become uneasy. This fat acceptance movement (cleverly disguised as a sort of 'love yourself!!1! ...even though you're the poster child for cardiovascular disease':wink: is making more and more girls think that being fat is healthy or attractive when in reality, nothing about carrying extra unnecessary and quite frankly unnatural lard is pleasing to the human eye. If you're into bigger women then go for it, but I will never understand the desire to be with someone who clearly doesn't even have enough respect or love for their own body.

*queue the obesity sympathisers chanting 'shut it u fat-shaming skinny bi*ch'*

Thank you for understanding. Like i said previously i also care about how people treat her. Im sure no one wants people to insults their gf behind their backs. It's not also for her physical appearance it might effect her health as well :/ Thanks for answering though :biggrin:
Original post by tinababy
how chubby is chubby? Like what does she look like?

and how do you know she even wants to go out with you?

Even though she is nice to everyone. I can see that we are kind of closer than that. People think of us as close friends no more but i want to ask her out. Apparently though there are so many obstacles in the way such as bullying, teasing, physical appearance etc.
Original post by daisychain_
The responses on this this thread are very surprising. It's not all about looks- there are people out there with all sorts of diseases and disfigurements who are in committed relationships. Also, she's apparently chubby, not morbidly obese. I personally don't see why your friends would make fun of her, OP, maybe you need some new friends.

im kinda worried for her cause i heard from people's past experience that 'Chubby' People can easily turn obese if they don't lose weight :/ She isnt Fat but i think she is close to reaching that :/ I'm sure she would love it if she lost some weight to see how beautiful she really is rather than hiding it under all that fat :frown: But i do agree my friends were being ***** and didn't need to call her names
Reply 93
I mean..i do sound like a ****head but in all honesty it does matter. I'm actually thinking about her as well considering she might get made fun of/ bullied for going out with me ;/

I think if she ever knew that you asked this question she would feel like utter rubbish.

I'd say only start something with this girl if you're prepared to stick it out even if your friends have some nasty stuff to say.
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Can somebody provide a pic of what they mean by a "chubby" girl?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0X1ggm5ZqsA/S9z6lisSacI/AAAAAAAAE24/EnB7qNtPTDA/s1600/body.jpg
She's at 5 but kinda reaching 6
Original post by hol918
I think if she ever knew that you asked this question she would feel like utter rubbish.

I'd say only start something with this girl if you're prepared to stick it out even if your friends have some nasty stuff to say.

Good thing its anonymous then :<
Yeah i have to face them with it. They have to deal with it i guess
Reply 96
Good thing its anonymous then :<
Yeah i have to face them with it. They have to deal with it i guess

Yeah!
That's probably the best attitude to have :smile:
Original post by bulf
yeah cos you get to punch her fat stomach if she pisses you off. that must feel amazing

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Thank you for replying :biggrin: i guess?
Original post by LeyK
Bro that looks ok-ish (unless she gets teased a lot about her chubbiness).
I would go for it honestly.

And if you scared about your hombres, try slip in a "hot or nah" convo survey and check what others will think. That's how I knew what others thought about my crush (and it turned out they were right about her)

Oh alright! Might try that. Yeah i dunno whether i should believe my friends or not. Maybe ill tell them to deal with me having this relationship?
Original post by Rakas21
It seems unlikely but I suppose it depends on the girl. It mainly means she'd probably have less of a chance to make me fall for her.

I will say that if you don't go for a girl purely because of others reactions, your incredibly weak.

Yeah i admit im weak for relying on others but oh well :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending