The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

How long does a masters offer take to arrive?

Hi all, does anyone here have experience applying to St Andrews for a masters? After an application is submitted, how long should it take before a decision is made? Thank you all.
Reply 1
I applied for a CS masters at the start of March and had a response by the end of March, so that's one data point. Might be faster, might be slower. Probably depends on faculty, time of year, how many folk are in the queue, how quickly your references respond, maybe whether you're international (no idea about that), other stuff. It'll vary.
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Reply 2
Original post by Conjuror
I applied for a CS masters at the start of March and had a response by the end of March, so that's one data point. Might be faster, might be slower. Probably depends on faculty, time of year, how many folk are in the queue, how quickly your references respond, maybe whether you're international (no idea about that), other stuff. It'll vary.

Thank you for replying! Are you doing Computer Science MSc?
Reply 3
Not quite, Artificial Intelligence MSc. However you have the choice of graduating with whichever MSc you like as long as you've taken and passed the required courses (and your dissertation fits, presumably), so you can be fairly flexible.
Reply 4
Original post by Conjuror
Not quite, Artificial Intelligence MSc. However you have the choice of graduating with whichever MSc you like as long as you've taken and passed the required courses (and your dissertation fits, presumably), so you can be fairly flexible.

Thats great! I have applied for MSc Human-Computer Interaction. Hoping very much that I get in to St Andrews!
Original post by HCI
Thats great! I have applied for MSc Human-Computer Interaction. Hoping very much that I get in to St Andrews!

I have received an offer with Human machine interaction . It took just 4 days for me. I have applied on Monday, and offer received on Friday. Are you going to St. Andrews? is it your first priority ?
Reply 6
Original post by Kevin_Baltes
I have received an offer with Human machine interaction . It took just 4 days for me. I have applied on Monday, and offer received on Friday. Are you going to St. Andrews? is it your first priority ?

I received the offer and accepted! Will be going in September!
Original post by HCI
I received the offer and accepted! Will be going in September!

Congrats
!
Reply 8
Original post by Kevin_Baltes
Congrats
!

Have you decided to got to St Andrews?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending