The Student Room Group

Weird things teachers say

What's the strangest thing one of your teachers has ever said?

Scroll to see replies

"You'll crack your head if you keep swinging on that chair."
"I do love myself a chocolate butty"

Posted from TSR Mobile
This is more creepy than strange, but my high school history teacher once said to one of my female friends "hmm, well there's a bit of an age gap and I'm married, but we can give it a go!" in response to her innocently asking, "Sir, can I ask you a question?" referring to the work we were doing. He was also kneeling next to her at the time, which made it extra awkward.

I was glad to leave that class, I really didn't like him. He was also always going on about how he had bodies hidden in the ceiling of his classroom...
Original post by eternaforest
"I do love myself a chocolate butty"

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow.
My Physics teacher once said that he's got to do the register before he gets castrated by the person who keeps complaining about registers not being sent in to them on time.
I had one teacher in primary school who was obsessed with strange behaviour in class - not stopping it, encouraging it!

She made us:

1) hold in sneezes so we didn't make a noise (which has stuck with me ever since!)
2) look at her only with our eyes, not moving our heads as she moved around the room

Now I'm thinking back to this, it genuinely was weird wasn't it?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Knickers down its a stick up
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
My year 9 biology teacher (your typical creepy old man) asked which of the girls in our class were on their period and wanted them to describe the sensation.

omg........
My chemistry teacher always would be annoyed if anybody asked "why" type of questions but at the end of the academic year somebody was stuck on a question and the teacher told him:

"You need to understand why things work before answering any questions. Science is driven by why."

Well, that's pretty weird.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
My chemistry teacher regurlarly sends emails with chess videos as well as saying 'may the force be with you'

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remember when i was in year 6 i saw my teacher wrapped his arms around the waist of these 2 girls in class and said "my 2 favourite girls" and then smiled like a creep.... lol so gross
Reply 12
"If you slip off your chair, you will injure yourself and blood will spill from your head. Now. I like my carpets. I spent a lot of my time appreciating these carpets and I don't want it to go to waste because of your dirty blood staining my carpets."
- My Year 9 Physics Teacher

I loved him. He left. I cried.
"Y'know, I used to be a hooker..."

:s-smilie:

Spoiler

"ok class who can explain to me what a cheeky nandos is?"
What kind of schools did you people go to? O_o
"Shhhhh I told you that you cant call me that. Not when everyone is here" My Chemistry teacher when a boy in my class called him Miss.
"OMG Chris you cant do that to me" My Physics teacher when talking to my old chemistry teacher. I have no idea in what context he said that in though
Reply 17
sexual breeding instead of selective breeding... the whole damn lesson
Original post by cherryblossoming
"ok class who can explain to me what a cheeky nandos is?"

Oh yeah thats happened to me before in a history lesson! In the same lesson my history teacher goes "so what exactly is shipping???"
Reply 19
"W⃗h⃗y⃗'s⃗ y⃗o⃗u⃗r⃗ m⃗o⃗u⃗t⃗h⃗ m⃗o⃗v⃗i⃗n⃗g⃗, h⃗u⃗h⃗, s⃗o⃗r⃗r⃗y⃗?, D⃗I⃗A⃗R⃗Y⃗". - M⃗y⃗ h⃗e⃗a⃗d⃗ o⃗f⃗ y⃗e⃗a⃗r⃗ w⃗h⃗e⃗n⃗ y⃗o⃗u⃗ t⃗a⃗l⃗k⃗ o⃗u⃗t⃗ o⃗f⃗ t⃗e⃗r⃗m.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending