The Student Room Group

Your favourite type of TSR troll

Scroll to see replies

Just pay the troll toll and everything shall pass.

[video="youtube;cBvcB0idTH0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBvcB0idTH0[/video]
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The girl who slept with a 68 year old grandad.
A brilliant piece of work.
Original post by ILovePancakes
You might want to change your approach; people think you're serious :/

I wouldn't be any fun if people thought I wasn't being serious.

I was LMEAO when I made the thread about finding models online and contacting them. :u:
Original post by Awesome Genius
Which type are you?

The sort who hides the **** he's done

Original post by william walker
What if some of them have arms and start murdering the police? Or maybe some Liberal officials?

The police will be armed to the teeth.

It's easy to find it, but you need access to their ISP to find their address from it
Which type are you?

The tyrannical stalker kind.
quality how OP discusses trolls. "This time of year you might be lucky enough to spot a religious troll better yet with Winter fast approaching we might just see an academic troll just before the january exams"
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
The sort who hides the **** he's done

The police will be armed to the teeth.

It's easy to find it, but you need access to their ISP to find their address from it

No they won't. The police aren't armed in Britain. Well until recently which is an utter disgrace. Maintain because of the threat of Republican terrorism. Which they now use to intimidate people and murder unarmed gang members.
(edited 8 years ago)
No one is being nasty to anyone.

Bullying is targeted. That's when someone directly attacks you.

When you make a general statement about a group of people ... What do you do if you don't agree / don't like it ? Close the thread. It's simple.

Also, most trolls don't attack people. They have a point of view which others find irritating. To call that bullying is like calling the other political party to the one you support, bullying. It's just not the case.

i have been personally targetted by trolls. i wil not go into detail as i don't want to betray the mods. why should i close my threads about animals and things just because a troll wants to be nasty for no good reason.
No they won't. The police aren't armed in Britain. Well until recently which is an utter disgrace.

They will be when I am the big dicktator

:smug:
Original post by Bill_Gates
quality how OP discusses trolls. "This time of year you might be lucky enough to spot a religious troll better yet with Winter fast approaching we might just see an academic troll just before the january exams"

Lol I have come to the conclusion that an alarming percentage of posts on TSR are either trolling or responses to trolling. Therefore, it's worth thinking about.
They will be when I am the big dicktator

:smug:

Then I would seek to remove Cumberland from your dictatorship.
Original post by CoolCavy
i have been personally targetted by trolls. i wil not go into detail as i don't want to betray the mods. why should i close my threads about animals and things just because a troll wants to be nasty for no good reason.

My advice is you should simply ignore them.

It's the arguments that result from replies to stupid, insensitive posts that lead to threads getting shut down - not the posts themselves.

Best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them and report them if they're mean to you.
The keyboard atheists who bring religion into absolute everything. Remember once on a thread about ghosts, nobody was talking about religion then some pleb just starts mocking religious people out of nowhere. I mean if a religious person starts it, then yeah ok.

For example: Thread: How do I make a nice cake? Troll: Religion is stupid lolol.
Reply 33
The ones who forget that they've already posted completely contradictory information before.

Like the ones claiming to be 30yr old multi-millionaires yet had a thread asking for GCSE Geography advice a week earlier.
Original post by CoolCavy

Yeah they just ruined my Anglican society thread. :frown: I was wanting to heard from other Anglican, share views and things. They just ruined it. :angry:
My advice is you should simply ignore them.

It's the arguments that result from replies to stupid, insensitive posts that lead to threads getting shut down - not the posts themselves.

Best way to deal with a troll is to ignore them and report them if they're mean to you.

thank you :smile: yes i have reported trolls who were mean to me.

btw i wasn't referring to you before, your posts are pretty innocuous and you aren't mean to me :h:
Then I would seek to remove Cumberland from your dictatorship.

It won't matter when my sausage is already Cumberland-sized

:wink:
Original post by Reue
The ones who forget that they've already posted completely contradictory information before.

Like the ones claiming to be 30yr old multi-millionaires yet had a thread asking for GCSE Geography advice a week earlier.

Lmao PRSOM
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
The girl who slept with a 68 year old grandad.

The comments in that thread had me in literal tears omg :rofl: :rofl:
It won't matter when my sausage is already Cumberland-sized

:wink:

No. I have a plan to seize all the MOD depot's and bases in Cumberland. With the support of the Aristocracy and Church, I would take over the government and setup my own government. Then moved to defend the newly independent Protestant state of Cumberland against your tyrannical onslaught.

Quick Reply

Latest