The Student Room Group

Applying to Study Law 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by Velvetgh0st
I applied to Bristol, Nottingham and Exeter too and haven't heard back yet :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exeter is gathered field, so they'll be waiting till the majority of applications are in before they send offers out :smile:
Original post by leehoma
Hi rananyounis, may I know what are you predicted grades? Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do IB and I'm predicted 43 :smile:
Original post by ranayounis
I do IB and I'm predicted 43 :smile:

Thanks for your reply. I'm a little nervous as I'm only predicted 40.
Original post by GOKU27
Just got an offer for qmul

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you submit your application via UCAS? Out of interest .......

I'm going mad here waiting for unis to get back to me !! :motz::nuts:
Hello Everyone :smile: I applied to Oxford, LSE, UCL, KCL (all those acronyms!), and Kent. Funnily enough its Kent that is stressing me out, apparently they have started giving out offers for law and I have heard nothing from them yet. Anyone received an offer from Kent?

Good luck with your applications :h:

Edit: I got the offer :colondollar: no longer stressing, 1 down 4 to go.
(edited 8 years ago)
Does anyone know where you can study abroad on the Law with a Year Abroad course at University Of Liverpool? Would it just be better to go onto the normal LLB course?
any replies would help as I can't find anything on the website and I want to add it to my application asap:confused:
Reply 266
Original post by GOKU27
Just got an offer for qmul

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi. May i ask what the offer is, what your predicted grades are and when you sent your application?
I applied for both lnat and non lnat universities around the Oxbridge deadline but haven't taken the lnat yet - registered on 16th of November
Do any of you guys know what lnat unis do with applications submitted without lnat? Do they look at it before or do they wait until they receive the papers?
Qi
(edited 7 years ago)
Got my 1st offer to study LLB(hons)Law with Birmingham City University on 21/10/16 only 4 hours after UCAS was submitted ☺️ I am doing an Access to HE Diploma (social sciences) no other qualifications. Also applied to Birmingham university & Warwick. Good luck everyone 😊
I got an offer from newcastle yesterday :smile: I have received acknowledgements from Oriel (oxford), Bristol, York and Durham but no offers from them yet. I doubt they shall make a decision until late novemeber.
Original post by V.Puzzled
Hello Everyone :smile: I applied to Oxford, LSE, UCL, KCL (all those acronyms!), and Kent. Funnily enough its Kent that is stressing me out, apparently they have started giving out offers for law and I have heard nothing from them yet. Anyone received an offer from Kent?

I haven't applied for Kent so can't help with that sorry! But have you had an email acknowledgement from UCL? It's the only one I haven't had one from so I'm slightly worried!
Original post by jamiegoldrich
I got an offer from newcastle yesterday :smile: I have received acknowledgements from Oriel (oxford), Bristol, York and Durham but no offers from them yet. I doubt they shall make a decision until late novemeber.

Ahh, Oriel! Me too :tongue:

I applied to Oxford, Edinburgh, UCL, LSE and Warwick. Got an offer from Warwick, haven't heard from the rest of them. Anyone else applying to a Scottish university?
Original post by lovecathy
Ahh, Oriel! Me too :tongue:

I applied to Oxford, Edinburgh, UCL, LSE and Warwick. Got an offer from Warwick, haven't heard from the rest of them. Anyone else applying to a Scottish university?

can I ask when you got an offer from Warwick please? I sent my app 4 weeks ago and have only had an acknowledgement email!
Reply 274
Original post by V.Puzzled

I received an offer from Kent yesterday :smile: don't stress, you'll be fine!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got one from Cardiff :smile:
Original post by LoveToArgue
can I ask when you got an offer from Warwick please? I sent my app 4 weeks ago and have only had an acknowledgement email!

Sure :smile: I applied about three weeks ago and my offer came in just one or two days later, I think
Original post by lovecathy
Sure :smile: I applied about three weeks ago and my offer came in just one or two days later, I think

what are your AS/GCSEs/A2 predictions please? sorry for all the questions, I'm just a bit worried that i haven't heard anything!
Original post by palakattu42
Thank you! Cardiff is too far for me but Kent looks promising! Do you have any suggestions for ABB or BBB universities?

Hi! Sorry to join the conversation - Liverpool is a good one with ABB!! :smile:
Original post by LoveToArgue
what are your AS/GCSEs/A2 predictions please? sorry for all the questions, I'm just a bit worried that i haven't heard anything!

Sending you that per message, yeah? Don't worry though! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending