The Student Room Group

studying law with science a levels

hii guys, i’m currently in y13 studying bio chem and maths. i’d originally taken these subjects to study med or dentistry but now i want to study law. i think it’s because studying chem has really taken the life out of me. i want to do something completely different. i’ve been looking into law and it seems to be a better fit for me. i really want to do it. i’ve done as much research as i can on the course and i am feeling 110% sure that this is the course i want to do. my teachers want me to send my ucas application in 2 weeks but i want to send it off by early jan if i apply for law. i know my subjects aren’t essay based but can i still try for law? also i have completed some work experience at a solicitor’s, i am currently doing some virtual work experience and will get some more work experience. i want to try applying for law but i don’t know if it’s the best idea with my a levels. i’m planning on applying for foundation years just so i can build up my skills.
(edited 4 months ago)
You can apply to Law with science A levels and many do.

As far as when you submit your application speak to your school. Schools want them to be early to give them time for references. What you could do is apply to a couple now then add the others before the equal consideration deadline,
Reply 2
Science and Maths students make very good Law students - its all to do with their analytical skills and sense of logic.

Apply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending