The Student Room Group

Which gender?

Which gender do you get along with better?

I am a male but I get along with females more than males, I live in a household with 5 sisters with my mum and no dad I have a brother but we can't stand each other, and even in school I have always found more in common with females, but that doesn't make me metro or feminine but guys are always chauvinistic and trying too hard, me and males don't click, we always end up clashing or have a fist fight or a shoving contest.

So I have better relationship with females rather than males.

What about you?:biggrin:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Females I guess, I feel uneasy around guys.
Suprisingly females :smile:
Original post by jedanselemyia

Yeah some girls are intimidated by me sometimes. :/ It might be my height since I am quite tall, but I am always friendly and welcoming so they always end up feeling comfortable in the end.:biggrin:
Males
Females

Because I freak out around males

:eek:
A bit of both but more towards males.
well idk tbh, i don't know any males in real life (apart from my sibling and parent) so i can't really judge.
however i find male teachers easier to get along with rather than these young 'girly' teachers who try and be all friendly and gossipy :s-smilie:
im a female but get along with males more
Original post by Oh no not again!
Yeah some girls are intimidated by me sometimes. :/ It might be my height since I am quite tall, but I am always friendly and welcoming so they always end up feeling comfortable in the end.:biggrin:

Yeah it's definitely an "at first sight" thing :smile:
I just find it easier to make friends with girls because I know how to talk to them
Both genders get annoying after a while. Females tend to have better manners though.
Males, though I do have some female friends.
Original post by CoolCavy
well idk tbh, i don't know any males in real life (apart from my sibling and parent) so i can't really judge.
however i find male teachers easier to get along with rather than these young 'girly' teachers who try and be all friendly and gossipy :s-smilie:

Yeah I hear that girls can be gossipy around each other, and guys just end up clashing rather than gossip.:/

But i do get along with females more maybe because they don't try too hard to assert their male presence and testosterone.

But I am always easy going around females ever since a toddler.
Original post by Skeptique
Both genders get annoying after a while. Females tend to have better manners though.

That's true girls have better etiquette than males.

Also males get more envious of other males when they see one is doing better than him, so it turns sour and the friendship turns horrid. :/

It's happened to me many times before.
Original post by angelcake123
Females

Because I freak out around males

:eek:

Why? :/

We don't bite you know. Well not all the time.:wink:
Reply 15
Bit of both, but mostly females
Females.
im a girl but i get along with guys much better.
Original post by jedanselemyia
Both equally
Both.

I guess that's because my family is a healthy mix of guys and girls, so I've never felt awkward around anyone :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest