The Student Room Group

Which body is better?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Neither, they're both too muscly for me. But if I had to choose, then the left one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there a human option
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
You are saying 6'4 is a bad height?

:pierre:

I'm not talking about height; this is about musculature...
Original post by yasaminO_o
Is there a human option

Couldn't rep, lovely.
Original post by rat poison
I'm not talking about height; this is about musculature...

You said he was lanky, that's all I meant.
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
You said he was lanky, that's all I meant.

Lanky means tall and scrawny...Not sure what he looks like now but during the Olympics before the weed scandal I'm sure not too many people were calling him hot, despite his height...
Can you at least put human examples so we can judge it more accurately?
Original post by Proxenus
We all judge.
You see a man with ripped clothes and dirty skin in town. Don't tell me you won't judge him as a poor man.

No because I don't know his story.You never know a billionaire may want peace so he might dress as a poor man so he's not recognised...You never know anything can happen.A rich man might drive a crap car that doesn't mean he is poor..Never judge anyone by their appearance
Both of them scare me.
How is the right one so big, he doesnt have a mouth

But in all seriousness, the left one is more fit than the right one. I doubt the right one could jump very high or run very fast.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SHussein7
No because I don't know his story.You never know a billionaire may want peace so he might dress as a poor man so he's not recognised...You never know anything can happen.A rich man might drive a crap car that doesn't mean he is poor..Never judge anyone by their appearance

Yes judging is not good in most cases but I call bs when you say you wouldn't judge a man with smelly ripped clothes as a poor person. Stop making yourself seem like an innocent white shining knight. We all judge without thinking.
That's.... Terrifying.

Both are pretty grotesque but I'm guessing it's more about whether we prefer low bf ripped guys or built/stockier guys? I'd go for the right, not really into the ripped look, right looks like he'd give better cuddles (if he wasn't a faceless zombie). Haha.
Original post by Proxenus
Yes judging is not good in most cases but I call bs when you say you wouldn't judge a man with smelly ripped clothes as a poor person. Stop making yourself seem like an innocent white shining knight. We all judge without thinking.

Look you have to understand that I ain't acting innocent number one and number two you don't even know me so stop assuming things please.

Quick Reply

Latest