The Student Room Group

How do you stop someone from messing with you?

I don't have anyone messing with me at the moment but I'm wondering how do you handle people messing with you in everyday life.
Be sarcastic in every single thing you say to them.
Reply 2
Hit them.
Works every time.

Jks. Violence never solves anything, :wink:
Reply 3
Muay thai kick to face.
You love them more and more until they end up loving you.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by william walker
You love them more and love until they end up loving you.

This is one of the first genuinely positive, and realistic, things I've heard you say, Will.

GG :h:
Original post by Alexion
This is one of the first genuinely positive, and realistic, things I've heard you say, Will.

GG :h:

Thank you. :loveduck:
Just laugh and point for no reason and talk over them when they just begin to speak.

Them: and..

you: so what? :indiff:

them: :erm: but..

you: and? :indiff:

them: well..

you: ok? :indiff:

them: :mad: can you...

you: no. why. :indiff:

them: :frown: but....

Just be like that.
Dropkicks solve everything. Stuck in your exams? Dropkick! Kitchen full of dishes? Dropkick! No money for pizza delivery guy? Dropkick!

Spoiler

Original post by Longshot700
I don't have anyone messing with me at the moment but I'm wondering how do you handle people messing with you in everyday life.

mess with them
Reply 10
Treat them like they're toddlers. Adults usually behave worse than a reception class hyped up on sugar the week before they break up for Christmas.

Someone messes with me and I go into teacher mode. I never shout, I just treat them like a misbehaving child.
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
Dropkicks solve everything. Stuck in your exams? Dropkick! Kitchen full of dishes? Dropkick! No money for pizza delivery guy? Dropkick!

Spoiler

lmao if you read your post sounds like some trap song innit
Original post by rat poison
lmao if you read your post sounds like some trap song innit

OMG! I'm gonna record myself saying that and put it into this trap track I'm working on :tongue:
Original post by Imperion
OMG! I'm gonna record myself saying that and put it into this trap track I'm working on :tongue:

do it tho
reps
do it tho

*build up* "DROP~ KICK~!" *drop* Ugh, such genius! :awesome:
Just laugh and point for no reason and talk over them when they just begin to speak.

Them: and..

you: so what? :indiff:

them: :erm: but..

them: well..

you: ok? :indiff:

them: :mad: can you...

you: no. why. :indiff:

them: :frown: but....

Just be like that.

That sounds annoying and you're quite annoying due to other threads so I'll take this.
Original post by Longshot700
That sounds annoying and you're quite annoying due to other threads so I'll take this.

Glad I could help lool

Quick Reply

Latest