The Student Room Group

Help!!!

I am currently studying HNC social care , I want to do mental health nursing you need 3 b's I have an a 2'bs and 3 c's. Should I quit my college course apply and try and get a temp job to get money behind me?? But if I don't get in in snookered! Also does mental health nurses studying in Scotland get bursary always and how much is it a month?
Original post by Lucydeas6
I am currently studying HNC social care , I want to do mental health nursing you need 3 b's I have an a 2'bs and 3 c's. Should I quit my college course apply and try and get a temp job to get money behind me?? But if I don't get in in snookered! Also does mental health nurses studying in Scotland get bursary always and how much is it a month?

I would stick at the college course having the hnc would give you an advantage over other applicants as you d have studied at a higher level.
Reply 2
Do you know if all mental health nurses get bursary??
Original post by Lucydeas6
Do you know if all mental health nurses get bursary??

I dont know how the scottish system works but there's a guide on it here http://www.saas.gov.uk/_forms/nmsb_notes.pdf.
The bursary in england works pretty differently. However, you have to meet the uk national/eu requirements to get either i think
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending