The Student Room Group

I am so tired everyday I can't focus and reach any of my goals

I have been tired for so many months I go to bed at 9:30 and wake up at 7 during school and go to bed at 11 and wake up at 9, not during school.I am so exhausted I can't fall asleep, I can't be bothered to study this is making me so miserable being tired all the time.I have lots of stress I can't stand mess all I do is clean my family does not support me, and before they clean up I will get so annoyed I do it myself because mess psychologically exhausts me.I think everything has a place I wake up automatically at 9 but, I feel so tired.Being tired increases my anxiety and generally lowers my productivity.

I want to do so many things, but I have no energy I eat right no junk food.I drink plenty of water.I don't know anymore I can't get extra sleep my sister is so annoying she keeps talking to me when I try to fall asleep, her body allows her to sleep to 11 in the morning but mine won't.I am just fustrated of being so unproducative,I want to get so many things done but I have no energy this is really upsetting me.
Reply 1
I feel like this too. Though what I've done is make a strict timetable for myself that I abide by and it has increased my productivity massively.
Reply 2
Maybe you have a vitamin deficiency such as a b12 deficiency or something else in the b-complex, try a B12 supplement. maybe even zinc. eat more carbohydrates.

If you don't get enough sunlight you could have a vit d deficiency. in that case go out in the sun or take Vitamin D3.

Try meditating. www.headspace.com This is pretty good for getting started, 10 mins every day.
Original post by Anonymous1502
I have been tired for so many months I go to bed at 9:30 and wake up at 7 during school and go to bed at 11 and wake up at 9, not during school.I am so exhausted I can't fall asleep, I can't be bothered to study this is making me so miserable being tired all the time.I have lots of stress I can't stand mess all I do is clean my family does not support me, and before they clean up I will get so annoyed I do it myself because mess psychologically exhausts me.I think everything has a place I wake up automatically at 9 but, I feel so tired.Being tired increases my anxiety and generally lowers my productivity.

I want to do so many things, but I have no energy I eat right no junk food.I drink plenty of water.I don't know anymore I can't get extra sleep my sister is so annoying she keeps talking to me when I try to fall asleep, her body allows her to sleep to 11 in the morning but mine won't.I am just fustrated of being so unproducative,I want to get so many things done but I have no energy this is really upsetting me.

Maybe visit your GP.I used to be like this all the time and found out I had an iron deficiency. I now eat Ferrous sulfate tablets which help alot with tiredness/lack of energy.
Both
Thank you, I will try and get into this schedule.
Excersize actually makes me really tired. I use to have sleeping problems but after doing excersize (running or cycling for me)that made me fall asleep in no time. You can try it out. If you think you dont have time make a timetable and try and get a few excersize routines in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest