The Student Room Group

Does anyone else here use prostitutes?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Well, it was just rubbing oil! Will wash off easily with soap, unlike the disgust seared into your memories.

???
Original post by WoodyMKC
I was propositioned pretty recently at a club by someone that wanted to pay me pretty decent money to rub oil into my muscles. I would have gone with it, but it was a guy :frown:

Damn i would have snap accepted. Payed to have a massage will dooo
Original post by Banana00
???
¿¿¿
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Damn i would have snap accepted. Payed to have a massage will dooo

I think I would have accepted if it was more "deep muscle massage" and less "let me rub and caress your muscles with oily hands and get you all slippery and wet while I get a raging boner" :bootyshake:
gawd this thread's depressing.
Original post by WoodyMKC
I think I would have accepted if it was more "deep muscle massage" and less "let me rub and caress your muscles with oily hands and get you all slippery and wet while I get a raging boner" :bootyshake:

hahah it wasnt purple aki was it?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
hahah it wasnt purple aki was it?

It wasn't, but reps for being aware of Purple Aki :biggrin: Think I might have let him have a go just so I can have a cool claim to fame.
Always image some of these guys turning up and there's this 'Auld Slapper' waiting there for them.

''You're not the girl in the photo?''

To which some huge pimp pops his head round the door...:biggrin:
Original post by Triple-Sod
Always image some of these guys turning up and there's this 'Auld Slapper' waiting there for them.

''You're not the girl in the photo?''

To which some huge pimp pops his head round the door...:biggrin:

Always be weary of any ad with "good sense of humour" written in it. Most likely, a similar situation to what you've described will transpire, and her reply will be "I know I'm not the girl in the photo, but you've gotta laugh haven't you!".
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
Most women these days won't even consider going out with a bloke who isn't 6ft, good looking and earning good money (despite half of them being obese single mothers.) I can message a hundred girls and none of them will bother responding, it just all feels like a waste of time.

I hate this attitude. If you're not getting any responses, you could lower your standards or you could try a different approach. Or, you could talk to girls in the real world. Most women share very few things in common, and attraction tends to be a unique thing.
Reply 30
Do you ever make them treat you like a toddler?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending