The Student Room Group

racial fetishism

obviously this isn't a good thing but what do you think?

Scroll to see replies

This exists?! How do you know if you suffer from it?
Meh.. Im an Oriental guy who only likes white girls. :p: White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
How can you have a fetish of a race?
Reply 4
Original post by Betelgeuse-
How can you have a fetish of a race?

have you heard of yellow fever fetish?
Reply 5
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
This exists?! How do you know if you suffer from it?

look at this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_fetish asian fetish is the common racial fetish
Original post by Mr Smurf
Meh.. Im an Oriental guy who only likes white girls. :p: White girls never go for Oriental guys though. :frown:

true

I know many who do lol
Original post by Anonymous
obviously this isn't a good thing but what do you think?

People can't help who they're attracted to.

GTFO TSR :rofl:
Reply 10

You're just the exception

Spoiler

White girls for the most part are usually open minded about these things, waay more than Asian girls for example.

I don't see why white girls wouldn't go for orientals, unless you are clapped of course.
Nothing wrong with it.
White girls for the most part are usually open minded about these things, waay more than Asian girls for example.

I don't see why white girls wouldn't go for orientals, unless you are clapped of course.

White girls that tend go for oriental fellas are usually chubby and love anime/video games/Japanese culture.
Original post by ChickenMadness
People can't help who they're attracted to.

preference is quite different this fetish is more of "I'm only turned on by (race)"
like my mum said the Japanese school girl turns on white men unfortunately:unimpressed:
Original post by ChickenMadness
I know many who do lol

I don't know any who do. :frown:

Original post by kkboyk
You're just the exception

I'm not, you never see any Oriental guy-White girl couples walking the street like other interracial couples.

Because they are not attracted to us.
Reply 16

I'm not, you never see any Oriental guy-White girl couples walking the street like other interracial couples.

My closest friend (who is Oriental) have white gf, and so do the other Oriental dudes in my sixth form and quite a lot of others within my city.

Anyway, stop with the moaning you slut =_=
Reply 17
Original post by Mr Flak Jacket
White girls that tend go for oriental fellas are usually chubby and love anime/video games/Japanese culture.

That's not really true (though quite a lot do)

At least 1000 of your posts are some kind of variation of this. :lol:
Original post by NathanW18
At least 1000 of your posts are some kind of variation of this. :lol:

I just realised that too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending