The Student Room Group

Muslim TSRians do you wish pigs would die out?

So no one could eat pork anymore?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
No.
Reply 2
we dont hate or love pigs, theyre just any another animal, just one that we dont eat
Are you dumb?
Reply 4
Original post by samina_ay
Are you dumb?

No I'm not muslim...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
In English or **** off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope
Reply 7
No, just because I dislike a certain animal it doesn't mean I wish it dies out.
Muslims generally don't try and force their ways onto others, it's only loony extremists that want to cut off your bonce for refusing to do what some bloke called Allan says you have to do.
No, just cause you can't eat pigs. Does not mean Muslims hate pigs
I do! Me! me! me! me! I do!

Spoiler

Original post by Souljer
No I'm not muslim...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Great comeback, I can tell your level of intellect is way above average from such a remarkable comment. Pigs fill an important in the ecological system and are certainly important. Whether you want to eat/kiss/pet the animal is your choice but it is unreasonable to think that just because Muslims don't eat pigs they hate them.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Ahmed766
Great comeback, I can tell your level of intellect is way above average from such a remarkable comment. Pigs fill an important in the ecological system and are certainly important. Whether you want to eat/kiss/pet the animal is your choice but it is unreasonable to think that just because Muslims don't eat pigs they hate them.

True pigs are of more use to society

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think they would wish for you to die out.
(edited 8 years ago)
even I am unenthused
Reply 15
no wtf the pigs can be free and do whatever they want, and you can keep eating them i don't really give a ****

i just don't eat them myself :tongue:
Reply 16
Original post by z33
no wtf the pigs can be free and do whatever they want, and you can keep eating them i don't really give a ****

i just don't eat them myself :tongue:

Would you touch a pig like stroke him for one million quid?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No
Original post by Souljer
Would you touch a pig like stroke him for one million quid?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sure there's nothing wrong with touching a pig. For one million quid sure I would, if pigs are that bad then I'd do the special washing or whatever is necessary.
Reply 19
Original post by geniequeen48
I'm sure there's nothing wrong with touching a pig. For one million quid sure I would, if pigs are that bad then I'd do the special washing or whatever is necessary.

Ok 100 million to kiss a pig on the lips?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest