The Student Room Group

Applying to Study Law 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Princepieman
I can confirm this from last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by connieiscrazy
Nottingham usually dish out their first offers around late November/early December

Ah okay great, thanks for letting me know! :biggrin:
Anyone know when Edinburgh starts giving offers?
Sent my application 35 days ago and still 0/5 offers. I know people have them from Exeter and Warwick so can anyone offer info on the offer/ your grades (if you don't mind!). I know lots of offer holders applied after me, so that doesn't bode well to be honest :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sherds
yuh, I'm a senior

p.s. lol vaughn my condolences mate

Haha can I ask what you're predicted at?
Original post by adegunt
Hey! Basically I got ABBB at AS, and my school only predicted me ABB for A2 which was really disappointing, so I emailed the admissions at Sheffield before I applied and they said my grades were "fine to make a decision on" so I applied!! And I'm also looking at Liverpool, Southampton, Birmingham, and Surrey

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, what are the grades that Sheffield want you to get?
Original post by palakattu42
Hey, what are the grades that Sheffield want you to get?

AAA

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 386
Original post by SebastianCanuck
Haha can I ask what you're predicted at?

not all too high. Barely scraped up an 80something (predicted by my grade 11 teachers) but I had a couple nineties in online courses so we gon be alright

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-48u_uWMHY

how about you?
Original post by sherds
not all too high. Barely scraped up an 80something (predicted by my grade 11 teachers) but I had a couple nineties in online courses so we gon be alright

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-48u_uWMHY

how about you?

95, 95, 94, 94, 91 and 90

But my grade 11, 10 and 9 courses we're all **** other than social sciences I picked up the 94's by doing grade 12 society in grade 10 and grade 12 politics in grade 11
Original post by lawapplicant77
Sent my application 35 days ago and still 0/5 offers. I know people have them from Exeter and Warwick so can anyone offer info on the offer/ your grades (if you don't mind!). I know lots of offer holders applied after me, so that doesn't bode well to be honest :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've got an offer of AAA at Exeter and got it last Friday - my predictions are 3 A*s at A2, I got 9A*s and 3As at GCSE :smile: x
Got an interview for York! :biggrin: I know it's just the first hurdle that's been passed, but it makes me feel a bit better about my application, and a bit more confident that other places will eventually respond positively.
Original post by doctorwhofan98
Got an interview for York! :biggrin: I know it's just the first hurdle that's been passed, but it makes me feel a bit better about my application, and a bit more confident that other places will eventually respond positively.

*high fives you* I got an interview for York too! My interview is in the morning though, so I'll have to get up early to catch a train :P
Reply 391
Original post by chloetraynor
Congrats! I'm still waiting on Exeter :frown: How long did it take to get an offer from when you submitted your UCAS?

I applied on 1st of October! So took over three weeks :smile:
Original post by random-ravenclaw
*high fives you* I got an interview for York too! My interview is in the morning though, so I'll have to get up early to catch a train :P

I'm in the morning as well! Thankfully I live less than an hour away or it would be quite an early start. Hopefully our interviewers/questions will be nice as I really liked York :smile:
Reply 393
Just got my first offer from Exeter - AAB! :smile:
Original post by CJaneH
Just got my first offer from Exeter - AAB! :smile:

Congrats! :smile: May I ask when did you submit your UCAS?
Reply 395
Original post by LegalUnd
Congrats! :smile: May I ask when did you submit your UCAS?

Thanks! 14th October
Original post by doctorwhofan98

Original post by random-ravenclaw

I got one as well! When for? Mine is the morning of the 15th December
Original post by AbbieWilliams
I got one as well! When for? Mine is the morning of the 15th December

Mine's also the morning of 15th December!
Original post by CJaneH
Thanks! 14th October

No way! I submitted mine on the 12th, and still don't have an offer! That's weird... Oh well, all I can do is wait anxiously...
What are the predicted grades of anyone with an offer already from QMUL? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending