The Student Room Group

traveling to uni

hey guys
i'll be going uni next year hopefully and i'm wondering how far is it worth traveling from home to uni?
is an hour by car worth it or should i apply for accomodation
Reply 1
Original post by Alevelhelp97
hey guys
i'll be going uni next year hopefully and i'm wondering how far is it worth traveling from home to uni?

get accomodation. plus otherwise its hard to **** girls
Original post by Alevelhelp97
hey guys

It depends what you want out of university. If you want to take full part in the social life- going out, going to society meet ups e.c.t then its easier if you live in halls, however that option can be noisy. If you want peace and quiet and just do uni work then home is usually better. Bare in mind not all unis can offer car parking to non disabled students,
Original post by jelly1000
It depends what you want out of university. If you want to take full part in the social life- going out, going to society meet ups e.c.t then its easier if you live in halls, however that option can be noisy. If you want peace and quiet and just do uni work then home is usually better. Bare in mind not all unis can offer car parking to non disabled students,

This is a good point that I hadn't even thought about.

But yeah, pretty much what Jelly said. It'll depend what you want to get out of uni.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending