The Student Room Group

Got rejected by 3 guys in two days

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alishba-rosex
There are many nicer guys out there, one will stumble across your path soon :smile:

So, all of a sudden, if you reject a girl, you are not "nice".

Girls these days.
Reply 21
HAHAHAHAHA.

FHRITP.
Black nobs.
Bash.
Nick.

Hahahaahahahaha. You're so cute.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mochassassin
Don't let it get to you. Just think of them as test runs. Practice dummies. You win some, you lose some. You'll have better luck in the future. :hugs:

so it's okay to objectify men like that huh?
Original post by A Limp Handshake
so it's okay to objectify men like that huh?

No, I'm not objectifying men. If a guy had posted the same thing about girls (or girls about girls and boys about boys)I'd have said the same thing to him. :smile:
Humans as a whole. People. Collectively.
Reply 24
Lol, did he literally run?
Asking 3 guys out in 2 days, I'm not judging but damn. You gotta probably be a bit more subtle, find out if someone likes you, drop a few hints, don't put yourself out there like that, cus you're making it too easy to get hurt.

And I don't mean to be rude, but some girls I have known in the past have quite literally jumped on any guy that they know, and asked them out when they have had no hints whatsoever. Do you consider yourself attractive, are you confident in your appearance? It's not a bad thing if you don't, or aren't, most people fit that criteria, but just don't go around asking people out to boost your confidence, that's not what relationships are about.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 26
#DesperateForTheD
No, I'm not objectifying men. If a guy had posted the same thing about girls (or girls about girls and boys about boys)I'd have said the same thing to him. :smile:
Humans as a whole. People. Collectively.

I think even if a guy had posted the same thing as the OP... it would still be a tad objectifying....
Original post by DanB1991
I think even if a guy had posted the same thing as the OP... it would still be a tad objectifying....

It's metaphorical! Why does everything have to be an attack on gender? :lolwut:
I'm not literally saying "they're plastic dolls, throw them in the bin and move on".
Y'all take things way too seriously.
Reply 29
Original post by Kurupt
Guy 1: I think I came on too strong and was very stupid and creepy, he ran away from me.

Guy 2: walked away from me and didn't want to talk anymore.

Guy 3: refused to even talk to me, completely ignored me.

It's frustrating.

don't you see what your problem is? you're just really impatient.

keep asking 3 guys over 2 days and within a month of weekdays you'll have asked 30 guys. out of the 30, surely 1 or 2 are gonna want to have their way with you, however bad you are?

it's like the lottery, the more you play, the more chances you have to win!
ice-cream makes the world a better place:wink:
Reply 31
Why would you be asking three guys out over two days????? Like I know with the whole tinder/pof thing going on atm you're encouraged to talk to more potential interest at once, but surely most sane people just target one person for a potential date?

It's very limiting and time consuming to fixate on one person though, especially when you don't really know anything about them apart from that little bit of chemistry, in fact I didn't even think my ex was attractive (well not in a 'omg ur amazing sense') until we started dating, now I can't stop thinking about how good she looks compared to all these ugly people lmao.

Three days is desperate though, get to know people for a week or so before you go in for the ask (texting or something is good but make sure you don't friendzone so be a bit flirty)
I find that the best strategy in avoiding such an outcome is to lie on your back and shout very loudly, "who wants to give a f***!". Lots of men will surely be rambling towards you.
Reply 33
Original post by samina_ay
it's okay boo - they weren't good enough for you anyway :h: x

Incorrect.
Reply 34
Original post by ubisoft
Incorrect.

Your so cold, I like it. I am so cold in my manners when I went to Uni people kept asking me if i'm from Eastern Europe, i'm from Birmingham lol
Reply 35
Original post by whorace
Your so cold, I like it. I am so cold in my manners when I went to Uni people kept asking me if i'm from Eastern Europe, i'm from Birmingham lol

You're*. Don't quote me with incorrect grammar again.
when mandem go out to draw gal mandem get rejected bare times and some are bare brutal rejections with the chick tryna claim feminism and their own personal insecurity being showered onto man fam. swear u didnt even give man enough info to know why u flop and dah. rt doe a chick dah moves to mandem dont seem too appealing to man.
It's metaphorical! Why does everything have to be an attack on gender? :lolwut:
I'm not literally saying "they're plastic dolls, throw them in the bin and move on".
Y'all take things way too seriously.

Main point is, simply going through 3 guys in two days (which is around 45 guys/girls a month if they keep it up at that rate) is a tad over the top and does suggest the OP is asking them out for precisely the wrong reasons.
Original post by whorace
It's very limiting and time consuming to fixate on one person though, especially when you don't really know anything about them apart from that little bit of chemistry, in fact I didn't even think my ex was attractive (well not in a 'omg ur amazing sense') until we started dating, now I can't stop thinking about how good she looks compared to all these ugly people lmao.

Three days is desperate though, get to know people for a week or so before you go in for the ask (texting or something is good but make sure you don't friendzone so be a bit flirty)

Yeah, but surely it's a bad idea to ask three people out, what if they all ended up saying yes? Would be a tad awkward.
Reply 39
Yeah, but surely it's a bad idea to ask three people out, what if they all ended up saying yes? Would be a tad awkward.

I don't think that's how she did it haha, she probably asked a guy, got a no and then moved onto the next one, your way is completely illogical

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending