The Student Room Group

My ex is having sex in the next room

Standard breakup really, I'm 20, so is she. We were together for 2 years, we live together. She cheated on me on a diving trip with a 37 y/o diving instructor. She ended it, now they're in a relationship, Having sex in the next room. What the hell is life? What should i even do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thegooseboots
Standard breakup really, I'm 20, so is she. We were together for 2 years, we live together. She cheated on me on a diving trip with a 37 y/o diving instructor. She ended it, now they're in a relationship, Having sex in the next room. What the hell is life? What should i even do?

Its a good thing she left you; you dont deserve sluts like her mate. She has no sense of standards(or self control) and many other girls behave like this (not all obviously). You can't trust these thots.

Focus on you, enjoy your life. Do something great :smile:
Original post by trapking
Its a good thing she left you; you dont deserve sluts like her mate. She has no sense of standards(or self control) and many other girls behave like this (not all obviously). You can't trust these thots.

Focus on you, enjoy your life. Do something great :smile:

Cheers bro, you're right she has no self control or respect. Should i just ignore her for the rest of the year?

Am i think all you need to do is walk away,i know that u feel very bad,but trust me it will only hurt u more when you do anything crazy,besides i am sure that is not the only girl that can make u feel special.
Cheers bro, you're right she has no self control or respect. Should i just ignore her for the rest of the year?

Yeah I would completely block her out (and change houses if you can ASAP). I dont have time for cheap average girls like that....if she comes crawling back to you i would tell her to go **** herself :lol:
Living with an ex is madness. Having a relationship with a flatmate who you would continue that with...mad. Get somewhere else to live ffs.
Peeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaak!!
I would love to move, unfortunately I only have 30 pounds a week expendable income. Thanks to the wonderful world of student loans. I can't move. I wish I could. Seeking revenge isn't my style. I think I'll go with 'avoid her like the plague' for now :smile:
I would love to move, unfortunately I only have 30 pounds a week expendable income. Thanks to the wonderful world of student loans. I can't move. I wish I could. Seeking revenge isn't my style. I think I'll go with 'avoid her like the plague' for now :smile:

£30 sucks for a student. More of the 'generosity' of the older generation in evidence. Can't you apply for an accommodation transfer on the same rent though?
Reply 9
thats what you get for being in a relationship with a hoe
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
£30 sucks for a student. More of the 'generosity' of the older generation in evidence. Can't you apply for an accommodation transfer on the same rent though?

I know right? I'm definitely going to look into it. I'll need someone to take my place in my current accommodation in order to move. And still pay rent until the end of the year. This would leave me with 5 months left in uni in the new year. I'll go into student services today and discuss my options methinks.
I would not allow this.
Original post by thatgr
thats what you get for being in a relationship with a hoe

Thanks for your advice, how did you come up with such profound dialogue
Play this at high volume
That has to be be some sort of humiliation fetish
Reply 15

Kudos! :smile:

Yes, avoid her like the plague. I think, based on her behaviour, she means absolutely nothing to you now. Let her have sex with the next cow for all anyone cares, you have your life ahead of you now.
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Play this at high volume

That is hilarious!!
I like that you made a TSR account just to ask this :wink:

I certainly wouldn't live with an ex, especially considering those circumstances you mentioned.
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Play this at high volume

Good thinking

If OP shows his ex he has such great taste in film, she is sure to come back.
(edited 8 years ago)
Tbh if that was me I would kick off, tad disrespectful tbh. If she wants to keep doing that she should at the very least be going to his place.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending