The Student Room Group

Applying to Study Law 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by npstudent
What are your grades if you don't mind me asking? GCSEs/AS grades/A2 predictions?

Hey :smile:
Original post by Praveen101
Hey :smile:

Hi!
Hi!

Ima pplying to QMUL too, what are your GCSEs and AS with subjects :smile:
Original post by Praveen101
Ima pplying to QMUL too, what are your GCSEs and AS with subjects :smile:

I'm not applying for QMUL, I think you may have quoted me by accident? :smile:
Got an offer from QMUL last week! Still waiting for my other four unis.
And does anyone know when KCL usually gives their offers?
Original post by seasoning
Got an offer from QMUL last week! Still waiting for my other four unis.
And does anyone know when KCL usually gives their offers?

oh bro how were your GCSEs and AS
LSE said up to eight weeks about a week ago, Oxford end of November will announce interviewees, Nottingham asked me for a certificate so I know they're looking it over now, and Durham & UCL seem like they will take forever.
Original post by palakattu42
Anyone got an offer from Leicester? ?

I got an unconditional offer yesterday :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trad1998
I got an offer yesterday :smile:

Would it be okay to know what grades you've got?
Would it be okay to know what grades you've got?

7A*s 3As at GCSE
ABBB at AS.
Have you applied there?
7A*s 3As at GCSE
ABBB at AS.
Have you applied there?

Wow well done on your results! I want to apply there but I'm not sure if they'll accept me :frown: I got ABBC at AS, and ive been predicted AAB and my GCSES werent anywhere near as strong as yours! What were your predictions?
Wow well done on your results! I want to apply there but I'm not sure if they'll accept me :frown: I got ABBC at AS, and ive been predicted AAB and my GCSES werent anywhere near as strong as yours! What were your predictions?

AAAA as the Bs were either 1/2 UMS off. I did not take last year seriously enough as well! Now I know! It's my first offer so I'm pretty happy. What course do you want to do?
What are your grades if you don't mind me asking? GCSEs/AS grades/A2 predictions?

11A* GCSE, 6A AS and 5A* predictions A2
Original post by Rhia Louise
I applied on the 14th of October, for Oxford (Exeter College), LSE, KCL, QML, and Uni of Exeter.
So far, I have been offered a place at Exeter (23rd of October), for a point score of 36 on the IB (that's my safe offer though), anyone else with offers there?
KCL have asked for my LNAT, not sure if this means anything.
LSE emailed me three times, now the law faculty is looking at my application- seems promising so far.
Oxford, Exeter college is now reviewing my application, guess i made it past Oxford general screening? Not sure there
QML, nothing but them receiving my application...

Anyone hear anything from these other ones? do they usually wait for everyone, then send out offers/interviews? Which ones usually interview?

I got an offer from Exeter on the 23rd October as well !! :smile:
AAAA as the Bs were either 1/2 UMS off. I did not take last year seriously enough as well! Now I know! It's my first offer so I'm pretty happy. What course do you want to do?

LLB Law with a Year abroad, what about you?
Just got an offer from Liverpool! :smile:
Original post by LoveToArgue
11A* GCSE, 6A AS and 5A* predictions A2

Wow!! That's amazing! What unis have you applied for?
Original post by Rhia Louise
I applied on the 14th of October, for Oxford (Exeter College), LSE, KCL, QML, and Uni of Exeter.
So far, I have been offered a place at Exeter (23rd of October), for a point score of 36 on the IB (that's my safe offer though), anyone else with offers there?
KCL have asked for my LNAT, not sure if this means anything.
LSE emailed me three times, now the law faculty is looking at my application- seems promising so far.
Oxford, Exeter college is now reviewing my application, guess i made it past Oxford general screening? Not sure there
QML, nothing but them receiving my application...

Anyone hear anything from these other ones? do they usually wait for everyone, then send out offers/interviews? Which ones usually interview?

I applied on exactly the same day as you to Oxford(Pemboke),KCL,QML,Bristol and Exeter. I didn't get anything other than pending replies from all so far.

I am European student studying IB, predicted 39, 6,6,6HL 6,6,7SL.

Are you an international student? Just trying to work out why you might have got an offer to Exeter and I didn't appart from the obvious conclusion that you are better.
Wow!! That's amazing! What unis have you applied for?

Thanks! I don't quite know how I managed it tbh, I did work hard but I think there was a bit of luck involved. I've applied for Oxford, Durham, LSE, Bristol and Warwick, and don't yet have any offers, despite sending my application in 6 weeks ago! :angry: I just have to wait patiently, but I'm a really impatient person, so I'm just trying to completely forget about UCAS until I get an email telling me that Track has updated!
Original post by crocface
I applied on exactly the same day as you to Oxford(Pemboke),KCL,QML,Bristol and Exeter. I didn't get anything other than pending replies from all so far.

I am European student studying IB, predicted 39, 6,6,6HL 6,6,7SL.

Are you an international student? Just trying to work out why you might have got an offer to Exeter and I didn't appart from the obvious conclusion that you are better.

Im not, im a british brazilian citizen, but i have been living in England for the last 5+ years.
It could perhaps be due to your personal statement? Or that your application is being processed by a slower admissions tutor. No reply is not necessarily bad!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending