Scroll to see replies

Original post by cupcakes87
Some **** happened and im still a bit shaken up but should be alright :redface:

omg :zomg: i hope ur okay cupcake!! :console::jumphug:
Original post by cupcakes87
Some **** happened and im still a bit shaken up but should be alright :redface:

do you need to talk about it? hope your ok
Miserable.
It's pretty miserable being off work when my mum isn't and there's no one I wanna talk to:sad:
Original post by Emily.97
Miserable.

whats up?
Original post by chelseafreak
whats up?

You don't need to be burdened with my misery. The reaction is always the same, any way. People always make an assumption, they dismiss how i feel, they get irritated by how i am in a conversation. Can't blame them. It must be a nuisance talking to some body who feels the way i do.
You don't need to be burdened with my misery. The reaction is always the same, any way. People always make an assumption, they dismiss how i feel, they get irritated by how i am in a conversation. Can't blame them. It must be a nuisance talking to some body who feels the way i do.

i'm here to help, i remember you are a lovely girl and i want to help if i can. you have been there for me in the past
i'm here to help, i remember you are a lovely girl and i want to help if i can. you have been there for me in the past

I wasn't there for you, i never do enough for any body. Im a bad daughter, a bad sister.
Tired (because I have had too much to eat) and emotionally drained.

I know exactly how you feel :frown:
Original post by drowzee
Tired (because I have had too much to eat) and emotionally drained.

I know exactly how you feel :frown:

Wow, that makes a change.
I wasn't there for you, i never do enough for any body. Im a bad daughter, a bad sister.

you were there for me when we were talking, you helped me through some really tough times and that has enabled me to get to a better place in life. you are a great person to know, whats brought all this on?
you were there for me when we were talking, you helped me through some really tough times and that has enabled me to get to a better place in life. you are a great person to know, whats brought all this on?

It isn't new. Its been like this for a few years. Im just good at concealing it, and every one is ignorant to it.
I know people say that you should talk to some one, but it honestly rarely helps. I end up feeling worse, unless i get some kind of ideal, non judgemental reaction, which never happens. The response is always impatience, usually. Nobody understands it.
It isn't new. Its been like this for a few years. Im just good at concealing it, and every one is ignorant to it.
I know people say that you should talk to some one, but it honestly rarely helps. I end up feeling worse, unless i get some kind of ideal, non judgemental reaction, which never happens. The response is always impatience, usually. Nobody understands it.

i try not to judge in these situations, i would just listen to how you feel and try to help in anyway i can. i know we haven't spoken in a while but i really do care about you and if you ever need to talk i'm only a message away. i'm a good listener
Like I'm constantly breaking down and I can't think straight !! Life's sh*t for me right now and sometimes I wish I wasn't even here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RBalboa
Like I'm constantly breaking down and I can't think straight !! Life's sh*t for me right now and sometimes I wish I wasn't even here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is that?
Proud of my friend.
Original post by william walker
Why is that?

Cuz i just feel weak like everyone is against everything I'm doing!
I'm feeling a bit bored, like emptyish.
I really wish UCAS track was working so I could refresh it several times. I just feel so eager to get offers at the moment!
Original post by RBalboa

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know how you feel. I really do.
Original post by RBalboa

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know how you feel. I really do.

No, don't say that. This is to anyone who feels their existence isn't important. Sometimes life can be absolutely MISERABLE, like awful, and honestly no matter how close you are to someone even they probably won't completely understand what your feeling, only you can really understand how you feel and why you feel like that, you might not know how to feel better yet but sometimes it's OKAY to feel miserable, sometimes accepting it and understanding it is the key to feeling a bit better.

Latest