The Student Room Group

Am I a bad person? Am I a slut?

Since I've been at uni I've been having a great time but I seem to have taken the 'student lifestyle' to a bit of an extreme.

I drink most nights. I go out about 3-4 nights a week, and when I do I always end up getting off with random guys, usually around 3 a night, and I have no shame in letting them touch me all over and take me outside....

I also slept with a guy who I know from uni but not that well after I got off with him.

I feel like I'm such a slut and I'm never going to find a guy who genuinely likes me and doesn't just want to use me for sex. I know the obvious solution would be to stop acting so promiscuously, but I do enjoy it :/

Does this make me a slut? Does this make me a bad person?
god loves you, that's all that matters....
Well unless you're going round giving people Aids then no. YOLO.
Reply 3
Do you enjoy it?

If the answer is "yes" then do as you please, have your sharpener sharpen as many pencil as you like.

Don't worry what other people think, because at the end of the day everyone has on opinion on you or me.

Just do what you enjoy and what makes you happy, that is what counts.
(edited 8 years ago)
honestly, idc do what you want, but no guy i know ever wants anything serious with someone know to get around town, so just keep that in mind
Original post by thecatwithnohat
god loves you, that's all that matters....

I think it was God who said "Curse thy evil bitch who shalt have sexual relations before she becomes wed, for she is the spawn of Satan!". Something like that, at least.
No and no.
Original post by Anonymous
Since I've been at uni I've been having a great time but I seem to have taken the 'student lifestyle' to a bit of an extreme.

I drink most nights. I go out about 3-4 nights a week, and when I do I always end up getting off with random guys, usually around 3 a night, and I have no shame in letting them touch me all over and take me outside....

I also slept with a guy who I know from uni but not that well after I got off with him.

I feel like I'm such a slut and I'm never going to find a guy who genuinely likes me and doesn't just want to use me for sex. I know the obvious solution would be to stop acting so promiscuously, but I do enjoy it :/

Does this make me a slut? Does this make me a bad person?

Then do it if you enjoy it, If you have the feeling you are going to feel dirt afterwards then maybe reduce how many times you do it.
Don't ever feel like a slut because there is no such thing as a slut. You are not a bad person because you haven't harmed anyone...
(edited 8 years ago)
How many guys have you actually slept with? As long as you are enjoying it who cares
Original post by karl pilkington
How many guys have you actually slept with? As long as you are enjoying it who cares

even if she ate a knob at night? xox
Do what you want.

Oh but you may want to consider the fact that any self respecting man will throw you to the bush if he finds out. Or you could just lie and say you're an innocent little girl. Your pick.
Certainly not a bad person, and let's bin the term 'slut'. Personally, I think if these guys have respect for you they'd take you back to a bed and not 'take you outside.' But if no one is getting used or hurt, you go girl.
I would say when you're young and in uni get it out of your system now. There's nothing worse than having a pathetic mid life crisis because you didn't experience the life you wanted when you were younger.

A lot of the guys at uni will be using the social life to let off steam. I don't see why you shouldn't too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You are a happy slut. Enjoy and always watch out for STIs.
Who honestly cares. Do what you want to do.

The term slut is upheld by insecure guys and jealous girls tbh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Try removing alcohol from the equation. It's not ideal for helping you make good decisions. It helps make things seems fun and after a certain point alcohol stops new memories being formed so the next day you're spared too many details. Go out sober and see you still want to do the same things. If it's not a pleasant experience avoid drinking too much in environments that could lead to behaviour you want to avoid.
Please don't call yourself a slut, it's an awful title upheld by those who want to shame women for being sexually active. As long as you're safe, and having fun, then you're okay. You are not remotely a 'bad' person.

If you do want to stop however, maybe try to drink less, or tell your friends not to let you go off with guys.
Reply 17
Ease back a tad if your not completely happy with what your doing. Not bad at all and I should avoid using the slut word.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending