The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Hahaha thanks

No worries. :smile:
Reply 405
I am going to make everything around me beautiful - that will be my life.
-Elsie De Wolfe
Here are some very inspirational words from @ravioliyears:
Original post by ravioliyears
Optimism makes me stronger. Support makes me stronger. Love makes me stronger. Happiness makes me stronger. Songs with meaningful lyrics make me stronger. Smiles make me stronger. Facing tough things makes me stronger. Watching others be happy and facing through the hardest things in life makes me stronger. Going on through the next hour makes me stronger. Going onto tomorrow makes me stronger. Work makes me stronger.

In other words, all of you make me stronger and I make me stronger.

One of the most amazing quotes I've ever heard is 'What hurts you today makes you stronger tomorrow' - and it's so aspiring and so true. Don't let today beat you up and make you feel down tomorrow. Let today be a lesson or one of those days that causes you to go down just a bit to help push you beyond where you last were. SMILE PEOPLE, AS HAPPINESS MAKES YOU STRONGER :smile: :smile: :smile:
index.jpg
THE BEST QUOTE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN

Original post by mil88
THE BEST QUOTE THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN

PRSOM!! I would rep it, but I repped the other brilliant quote you put up!
"it is not the people you love that do good for the people you hate but it is you who does the good for the people you choose in the future." - einstein 1891

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 415
Trap trap in a bando I don't wanna look like you.jpg
If everyone is saying this at school then obviously it's intelligent.
Hi, thanks for the awesome quotes from @0lut0 , @ravioliyears, @mil88 and @eternaforest. :smile:
Here's another great quote from @ravioliyears:
SMILE. EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT, SMILE. LOOK AT THE MIRROR... AND SMILE TO YOURSELF. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE ****ING FANTABULOUS AND HAVE THE COURAGE SAY 'OF COURSE, I'M ****ING AMAZING' WHEN SOMEBODY COMPLIMENTS YOU. WHAT'S EVEN BETTER IF YOU LISTEN TO A SONG CALLED 'LOVE MYSELF' BY HAILEE STEINFELD AND SMILE TO YOURSELF. BE YOU. BE AMAZING. BE FANATABULOUS. BE ****ING EXTRAORDINARY. BE AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT.
Original post by Matrix123
Here's another great quote from @ravioliyears:
SMILE. EVEN IF YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE IT, SMILE. LOOK AT THE MIRROR... AND SMILE TO YOURSELF. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE ****ING FANTABULOUS AND HAVE THE COURAGE SAY 'OF COURSE, I'M ****ING AMAZING' WHEN SOMEBODY COMPLIMENTS YOU. WHAT'S EVEN BETTER IF YOU LISTEN TO A SONG CALLED 'LOVE MYSELF' BY HAILEE STEINFELD AND SMILE TO YOURSELF. BE YOU. BE AMAZING. BE FANATABULOUS. BE ****ING EXTRAORDINARY. BE AMAZINGLY BRILLIANT.

Thank you for putting it up! I couldn't find your thread aha.

Quick Reply

Latest