The Student Room Group

Do you think that you're a nice person?

Scroll to see replies

Yes

I'm just like mother Teresa except I went to Oxford
Original post by Anon_98
Yes, but I can be an awful person sometimes too + in all honesty I think I'm becoming more horrible over time. It's genuinely worrying. ;/ I feel like the more time I spend on TSR, the meaner I'm becoming. Or maybe I shouldnt blame it on TSR bc infact it's just me. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No

You are the nicest person on the face of the earth so shh
Original post by Awesome Genius
No

You are the nicest person on the face of the earth so shh

:cry2: :hugs: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes

There is no way you went to Oxford unless Oxford accepts under achieving smelly Indians .
Reply 64

True. You really are lovely anon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Yes, but I can be an awful person sometimes too + in all honesty I think I'm becoming more horrible over time. It's genuinely worrying. ;/ I feel like the more time I spend on TSR, the meaner I'm becoming. Or maybe I shouldnt blame it on TSR bc infact it's just me. :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aww anon :frown: maybe it's because you've spent too much time around snakes like @somemightsay888 he does that to people :console:
I still think you are lovely. I didn't give you the cuteness crown for nothing.

As for me, I am bittersweet
Lol God no.
I like to think I am. I hope I am but it seems I've gotten less nice overtime :frown:
Reply 68
I am not but I try to be. To the extent that I am not, it's because I'm weak not because I'm malicious.
I would like to say I am.
Reply 70
Original post by Most Competitive
I'm most definitely not. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I am self-centred, judgemental, greedy and borderline evil :lol:

Example?
Reply 71
Original post by WoodyMKC

Besides those though, I'm a nice person I reckon. I'm trustworthy, honest, my best mate sees me as the guy to go to if he needs some man to man advice rather than going to his dad or older brother, and people that know me always label me a nice bloke. I'm stubborn and set in my ways though, won't let myself be mugged off and I'm a bit of a sexual deviant, so I'm FAR from being the "nice guy" or being too nice, but I am generally a nice guy.

I approve your post :moon:
Reply 72
Yes

You should be St. Awesomeness then. The churches should have a mural of you everywhere; even in toilets.
Reply 73
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

You? Horrible? Never.
I'm most definitely not. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that I am self-centred, judgemental, greedy and borderline evil :lol:

What about you?

What makes you say that?
Original post by Anon_98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, it's TSR. Once you realise what really goes on in the minds of the student population it makes you not want to be nice to anyone anymore.
Reply 76
I'm often aware I could be nicer, which means I don't honestly try my best, but I do try to a certain extent.
I know I'm a lovely person to animals but to humans, I suppose I could be a little nicer to them sometimes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CoolCavy
i try to be nice to people but i am actually kind of horrible inside :s-smilie:

Horrible in what sense?
(...)

What about you?

Not at christmas time. At that **** period of a year, I am grumpy and in a bad mood til the end of that crap feast.

Quick Reply

Latest