The Student Room Group

Tenerife nightlife?

What's the nightlife like in playa de las Americas because me and some friends are looking at going next summer after sixth form. Is it crazy/calm etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Quite calm, not many clubs, mostly pubs to be honest. You want crazy, hit up Ibiza.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Ryanx623
Quite calm, not many clubs, mostly pubs to be honest. You want crazy, hit up Ibiza.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think we've decided on Greece but not sure where abouts. Any suggestions?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by frances98
What's the nightlife like in playa de las Americas because me and some friends are looking at going next summer after sixth form. Is it crazy/calm etc?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The main strip in Playa De Las Americas is called the Victorias Strip, and it's rather small. There's several other pubs and bars scattered around though. It's not as wild as the party destinations such as Magaluf/Ibiza/Zante and so on, but it's a good stepping stone for people who don't want to visit places that are TOO wild. You can still have a good time in Tenerife.

If you're thinking about Greece, I recommend Malia or Zante. Kazos isn't the cleanest, and Malia and Zante have bigger strips (Malia having the biggest of the two.)
Reply 4
Original post by tyden06
The main strip in Playa De Las Americas is called the Victorias Strip, and it's rather small. There's several other pubs and bars scattered around though. It's not as wild as the party destinations such as Magaluf/Ibiza/Zante and so on, but it's a good stepping stone for people who don't want to visit places that are TOO wild. You can still have a good time in Tenerife.

If you're thinking about Greece, I recommend Malia or Zante. Kazos isn't the cleanest, and Malia and Zante have bigger strips (Malia having the biggest of the two.)

What's Kardamenos (I think that's how it's spelt) in kos like because I don't want super ott crazy but a bit of nightlife would be good

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest