The Student Room Group

What is your view on Interracial relationships?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
Who do you see as the most attractive?

In the world? No idea... But it's going to be a tie up between Eastern Europe, Indonesian-Chinese mixed or Latinas. But I haven't been with enough Latinas yet to form a proper opinion.
Original post by kkboyk
Tell me when Satan possesses you, and you end up marrying an atheist.

:rofl: God forbid:colonhash:
Original post by PrincessZara
Their great

*They're* idiot
If I find a relationship it'll probably interracial due to my ethnicity. :tongue:

But I'm not on the lookout for someone specifically outside of my race or the same race as me.
Original post by TSRWhyPlay
*They're* idiot

Lol :biggrin:
Reply 65
Original post by PrincessZara
Their great

Your pretty :tongue:
Original post by Jebedee
In the world? No idea... But it's going to be a tie up between Eastern Europe, Indonesian-Chinese mixed or Latinas. But I haven't been with enough Latinas yet to form a proper opinion.

Interesting mix :ahee:
Reply 67
I'm not that bad :frown:

Not into white guys...thanks for the offer though..

I'm pretty fly for a white guy

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not that bad :frown:

Not into white guys...thanks for the offer though..

What are you into?
Original post by sadly
In theory yes but practically and realistically? We are not all the same. No matter what racism and culture clashes will occur no matter how "in love" the 2 parties are so I'm totally against it, in my opinion it's plain nasty

Of course people are not all not the same, not even if they share a common background.Why do you assume that marrying someone from your own ethnicity and culture will be a guaranteed success?

And what exactly is 'nasty' in your opinion? The racism or interracial relationships? If it's the interracial relationships, then you are directly responsible for the racism that you say such couples face.
(edited 8 years ago)
As a general rule, if it doesnt effect me, I dont give a single ****
I'm surprised that the 'everything is a white genocide' guys haven't appeared yet.
Reply 72
Original post by Politricks
I'm surprised that the 'everything is a white genocide' guys haven't appeared yet.

Have you seen how the media is pushing us to eat more brown bread than white? #whitegenocide

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by College_Dropout
As a general rule, if it doesnt effect me, I dont give a single ****

Beard on point :smile:
I like them herher.
Reply 75
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I like them herher.

Herher? Is that a female Fuhrer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Personally I don't mind it as I believe that we are all the same and should not be judged by the way we look. Also di you think that relationships as a young adult are based on looks and not personality?

i don't care????
anyone with a life wouldn't even think up this question ; sorrynotsorry
I don't care. I like girls that look like a young version of my mum though so that means white. Although I only like my oneitis right now she's everything o me
Original post by BrokenLife
Beard on point :smile:

I do try :yep:
absolutely beautiful. Especially when the 2 ethnicities are quite different. The product of the reaction gets a 2 thumbs up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending