The Student Room Group

Do you think productivity lowers when a hot girl is part of your team

Hormones are raging at its these days. And it's just made it worse with a playboy chick for a pa.

Discuss: Should hot ladies uglify themselves for the greater good of the company? (Esp those who are in my age bracket)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by DiceTheSlice
Hormones are raging at its these days. And it's just made it worse with a playboy chick for a pa.

Discuss: Should not the hot ladies uglify themselves for the greater good of the company?

I can see your point

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you can't handle yourself around attractive women then that's your problem, in my opinion :tongue: a woman shouldn't have to change her appearance for anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I can see your point

Posted from TSR Mobile

The struggle is so real lol

I have to sometime look at dem ladies with bubbly cleavage who have no Idea about how I would love just dive into that or something. What's worse, they pretend to be so extremely nice polite greeting "hey how you doing!" And you have to be all professional reponding "all good! Thanks!" But deep down you know there is a rush of blood pumping the tank and your brain is losing its control over it. Damn. It's literally a hard life these days.
Reply 4

I have to sometime look at dem ladies with bubbly cleavage who have no Idea about how I would love just dive into that or something. What's worse, they pretend to be so extremely nice polite greeting "hey how you doing!" And you have to be all professional reponding "all good! Thanks!" But deep down you know there is a rush of blood pumping the tank and your brain is losing its control over it. Damn. It's literally a hard life these days.

It's not that bad:rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
It's the contrary for me. I want to impress them.:tongue:

You have issues.
You could get a girlfriend? Or a prostitute? Or have a **** before going to work?
You need to let go of that pent up sexual frustration, your balls must be killing you
Reply 7
Yes tbh hot women ruin things for me I focus more on them than the tadk in hand.. luckily my place of work is a sausage fest and the few women on ny team arent hot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
According to some, wearing a hijab would have the required effect.
Original post by tengentoppa
You have issues.
You could get a girlfriend? Or a prostitute? Or have a **** before going to work?
You need to let go of that pent up sexual frustration, your balls must be killing you

tbh I've kind a learnt to supress this "issue" very well. I doubt anyone in real life can figure out my inner struggles unless they know I have an account here.

And I think this is more of a forbidden fruit kinda thing. It's that craving because they are just right / cool or something. And you meet them everyday so there is that.

Original post by TheArtofProtest
According to some, wearing a hijab would have the required effect.

I think it might be that I don't hate people based on their religion. But the ladies in black scarf are pretty rad.
Original post by Changing Skies
If you can't handle yourself around attractive women then that's your problem, in my opinion :tongue: a woman shouldn't have to change her appearance for anyone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you're just saying htat because you're a girl
if a guy walked in and smelled super bad and all you girls couldnt work since the smell was so terrible then it would be your fault for not handling the smell and he shouldnt have to take a shower for anyone
Does it affect reproductivity?
Original post by imsoanonymous123
you're just saying htat because you're a girl
if a guy walked in and smelled super bad and all you girls couldnt work since the smell was so terrible then it would be your fault for not handling the smell and he shouldnt have to take a shower for anyone

Reactions to bad smells are usually quite involuntary I find. Also the nose adjusts to smells really quickly so if they could stand it for about half an hour they'd probably work fine after that.
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Reactions to bad smells are usually quite involuntary I find. Also the nose adjusts to smells really quickly so if they could stand it for about half an hour they'd probably work fine after that.

we dont get boners voluntarily either
we dont get boners voluntarily either

Yes but you can work with a boner after a crotch readjustment ya peasant
Reply 15

And erections are voluntary?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

wa-hey
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

ninja'ed

My point is that getting distracted by a hot girl isnt voluntary either
ninja'ed

From my experience, any distraction caused by a hot girl is caused by looking at her.

Solution: Don't stare as much.

You can't not-smell a smell, therefore no solution.
Reply 19
ninja'ed

:ninja::colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest