The Student Room Group

Help an American out!! (Applying to multiple courses at the same university)

Since there is no else in my school district that has any experience with UCAS application experience :frown:, I was wondering if you guys could help me out! Is it possible to apply to four different courses at LSE? And can LSE see that I applied to four different courses at LSE? If LSE can see that, would hurt my admission chances greatly?
Original post by NormanBrandoff
Since there is no else in my school district that has any experience with UCAS application experience :frown:, I was wondering if you guys could help me out! Is it possible to apply to four different courses at LSE? And can LSE see that I applied to four different courses at LSE? If LSE can see that, would hurt my admission chances greatly?

Yes, yes, and depending on the courses chosen it could make you look indecisive.
Original post by ageshallnot
Yes, yes, and depending on the courses chosen it could make you look indecisive.

If the courses were Government and History, International Relations, Government, and Politics and Philosophy would this make me look indecisive?
If the courses were Government and History, International Relations, Government, and Politics and Philosophy would this make me look indecisive?

http://www.lse.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/howToApply/makingAnApplication/makingAnApplication.aspx
See the choices section. LSE don't recommend this.

You have nearly a year before the deadline to apply for 2017 entry. Use that time to decide what you want to study.
^ This.

I applied for 2 courses it really shouldn't be a problem I got offers for both
Original post by jonathanemptage
I applied for 2 courses it really shouldn't be a problem I got offers for both

Really? I read somewhere that LSE will never give 2 offers to the same student in the same year.
Original post by anonwinner
Really? I read somewhere that LSE will never give 2 offers to the same student in the same year.

oh no it wasn't LSE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending