The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

F*ck this sh*te. Every f*cking game! We had 1 shot on target, and where the f*ck was Rooney? Sucking his own dick after having his purple patch and thinking he didn't need to do anything else. Absolutely pathetic.
The board messed up not firing him after the Stoke game. It's gone too far now. When top 4 is mathematically impossible, they will let him go.
Original post by sr90
Every single one of you for abusing me for wanting LVG out owes me an apology

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been van Gaal out since late November. It's so sad how far we've fallen and it speaks volumes about how far our aims have fallen. We used to pissed if we managed to miss out on a title and now people are content with making 4th. idgaf if Fergie was a freak of a manager, im struggling to understand how someone can spend over 250 million and be worse off than when we started off under van Gaal. Moyes was a disaster but van Gaal has destroyed my passion for watching United. No point even watching us since we all know whats going to happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WalkingAbortion
knew the Liverpool result was a fluke.

4th place is moving further & further away.

we've probably left it too late to change manager and have them have time to make signings now as well, well ****ing done Glazers, well ****ing done.

The Liverpool result was down to us being idiots, not you being good.

You got the win which is fair enough but your performance was still dire, just like today.
Original post by qasidb
That match was so boring that I started studying. Not even joking.

I guess the board are rueing their decision to keep van Gaal. Massively back firing on them now. Nevertheless, he's still going to be Man Utd manager until the end of the season.

I mean, it's as if they don't even care. It hurts. :frown:

They really couldnt give a **** tbh. We're still rolling in record amounts of money so until our pockets are hit, i dont see any change happening. I dont think after today (heck after December) that there could be a single United fan who can defend van Gaal. Why the **** does that **** not just **** off now and resign.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Valencia >>> Lingard
Original post by Lúcio
The Liverpool result was down to us being idiots, not you being good.

You got the win which is fair enough but your performance was still dire, just like today.

You're right. We did not deserve to beat you guys. I missed the Newcastle game. Maybe we played well against them. The only other game we have played well in, in months was against Chelsea.

Original post by itsmyname
Valencia >>> Lingard

They're both awful players. Lingard crosses like Bebe. Valencia smashes the ball into the first defender.
Original post by NathanW18
The board messed up not firing him after the Stoke game. It's gone too far now. When top 4 is mathematically impossible, they will let him go.

It's downright shambolic that they even thought he could turn it around and finish top 4. We're run by a bunch of clowns, it just hurts seeing our club like this. He's leaving at the end of the season, might aswell sack him now and get Giggs in and let the season be a write off if it isnt already.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
It's downright shambolic that they even thought he could turn it around and finish top 4. We're run by a bunch of clowns, it just hurts seeing our club like this. He's leaving at the end of the season, might aswell sack him now and get Giggs in and let the season be a write off if it isnt already.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want Giggs to be given the job on a permanent basis. I would take him as manager until the end of the season. A change is desperately required and has been for ages.
funny thing is now is it doesn't hurt as much any more when we lose it's just we are a complete laughing stock now.
I don't want Giggs to be given the job on a permanent basis. I would take him as manager until the end of the season. A change is desperately required and has been for ages.

Yeah spot on. Giggs should not be given the role on a long term basis but im sure all of us would love him in charge til the end of the season. Heck id even take Sherwood or anyone else. We need change and change now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
I've been van Gaal out since late November. It's so sad how far we've fallen and it speaks volumes about how far our aims have fallen. We used to pissed if we managed to miss out on a title and now people are content with making 4th. idgaf if Fergie was a freak of a manager, im struggling to understand how someone can spend over 250 million and be worse off than when we started off under van Gaal. Moyes was a disaster but van Gaal has destroyed my passion for watching United. No point even watching us since we all know whats going to happen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No Ferguson was a motivator whereas Wenger, Simeone, Mourinho, Pep etc are more tacticians than motivators. There's nobody like him in the modern game apart from possibly Klopp.

Made my thoughts on LVG very clear already so I won't repeat them
Original post by trapking
funny thing is now is it doesn't hurt as much any more when we lose it's just we are a complete laughing stock now.

This is my reaction. When I saw the alert come up for a Southampton goal I was just like 'Eh, there's another loss then'. Not even surprising.
In other news ADM just scored this; https://streamable.com/6tab
Edit: and hes just scored another; https://streamable.com/hqxe
You're right. We did not deserve to beat you guys. I missed the Newcastle game. Maybe we played well against them. The only other game we have played well in, in months was against Chelsea.

Nice to see a United fan say that but it doesn't make me feel any better about the loss :tongue:

I think some people on this thread need to realise that you can perform on the same level 2 weeks running but get very different results.
Our finishing aside, we played well against you guys. We lost.
Today we were bloody awful against Norwich. We won.

Just because you beat us, that doesn't mean you didn't perform poorly. You've had dreadful performances in almost every game this season and that's LVG's problem. With the general player quality you have, you'll win some of those games but if you ever want to get back to winning trophies, you won't do it under him.

As for Liverpool, had we won last week we would be ahead of you and in 5th place. That single loss to you guys pretty much ruined our season and we only have ourselves to blame really. Although I'm happy to win today, in the grand scheme it means little.
Original post by MrDystopia
This is my reaction. When I saw the alert come up for a Southampton goal I was just like 'Eh, there's another loss then'. Not even surprising.

if he's not sacked in the next 24 hours i may as well just go watch Leicester attempt to win the premier league ffs :lol:
Original post by Mo De Lemone
In other news ADM just scored this; https://streamable.com/6tab
Edit: and hes just scored another; https://streamable.com/hqxe

Wow what a goal from Di Maria :love:

love him!
[video="youtube;XDRj9CnudPI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDRj9CnudPI[/video]

LVG- "I wanted to win this game also so i brought on Adnan for Jackson"

In the 86th minute ffs are you ****ing kidding me....

The goal we conceded was a free kick he gave away as well fml...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by trapking
Wow what a goal from Di Maria :love:

love him!

You love di Maria? You have a strong memory it seems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qasidb
You love di Maria? You have a strong memory it seems.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yupp he's an absolutely quality player :smile:

Latest