The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
They're dangerous at both ends and have a mind of their own in the middle:tongue:

:jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep do not want to get on the wrong side of them (metaphorically haha)
:hugs:

I'll listen to Welcome 2Hell now. :wink:
Original post by Andy98
They're dangerous at both ends and have a mind of their own in the middle:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only if you're a p***y :tongue:
I can tame a 700kg animal no bother
Original post by Unistudent77
I'm still not quaking in my boats that Andy was going to sort me out.... If that's what you meant by cocky.
Nah, not posh.
Just rich.

I should hope you're not quaking in your boats - don't want you to drown before I can do my thing:tongue:

Same thing

Original post by Matrix123
Yep do not want to get on the wrong side of them (metaphorically haha)
:hugs:

I'll listen to Welcome 2Hell now. :wink:

Haha

Good girl:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm still not quaking in my boats that Andy was going to sort me out.... If that's what you meant by cocky.
Good good, i'll be like an older you don't have from now on... :tongue:
Cheers, i'm being genuine (i struggle being serious for any great length of time when i certain moods) :smile:

Nah, not posh.
Just rich.

Haha cool. Yeah I get what you mean. I don't like being serious all of the time either :tongue:

Really?
Not too sure about that. You should use kinder words when talking to my brother! Then again, it's nearly 1am...
Original post by Andy98
I should hope you're not quaking in your boats - don't want you to drown before I can do my thing:tongue:

Same thing

Haha

Good girl:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Whoa, yeah that takes complex to a whole new level! :biggrin:
Whoa, yeah that takes complex to a whole new level! :biggrin:

Haha yep

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, I was on about guys; not the horses - they obey my commands, although lion taming is where it's at:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you rap that fast? :smile:
Can you rap that fast? :smile:

I can keep up with that song bar a few lines, but tbf there is two of them and one of me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I can keep up with that song bar a few lines, but tbf there is two of them and one of me:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but I'm impressed! I probably wouldn't stand a chance with the first line I attempt! :biggrin:
Haha cool. Yeah I get what you mean. I don't like being serious all of the time either :tongue:

Btw my post was meant to read 'I'll be that older brother you never had' haha. I f***ed it.

Really?
Not too sure about that. You should use kinder words when talking to my brother! Then again, it's nearly 1am...

Oh soz hun. My mistake :biggrin:
Exactly, the fact i was listening to some house music and now Wiz Khalifa probably is making me less polite :wink:

Original post by Andy98
Oh, I was on about guys; not the horses - they obey my commands, although lion taming is where it's at:colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought i knew your sexuality... But now, not so sure :tongue:

Mate, my horse looks like he's on steroids so all i have to do is hit the gym for 4-5 years and we will look unbelievable. I'll paint him yellow and put fake fur etc on and i'll go topless and parade around on top of my lion! Like tarzan or some s**t
Btw my post was meant to read 'I'll be that older brother you never had' haha. I f***ed it.

Oh soz hun. My mistake :biggrin:
Exactly, the fact i was listening to some house music and now Wiz Khalifa probably is making me less polite :wink:

Mate, my horse looks like he's on steroids so all i have to do is hit the gym for 4-5 years and we will look unbelievable. I'll paint him yellow and put fake fur etc on and i'll go topless and parade around on top of my lion! Like tarzan or some s**t

Aw, that's nice of you but don't forget Andy!
Haha that's OK he seems fine with it. :tongue:
Yeah but I'm impressed! I probably wouldn't stand a chance with the first line I attempt! :biggrin:

Haha, it's practice

Mate, my horse looks like he's on steroids so all i have to do is hit the gym for 4-5 years and we will look unbelievably gay. I'll paint him yellow and put fake fur etc on and i'll go topless and parade around on top of my lion! Like tarzan or some s**t

There's only one older brother in this family:colonhash:

Dude, even I don't know tbh:tongue: But as a guy I think I can describe guys:tongue:

Fixed your post:wink:

Aw, that's nice of you but don't forget Andy!
Haha that's OK he seems fine with it. :tongue:

Sis, it takes a lot to piss me off:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Haha, it's practice

There's only one older brother in this family:colonhash:

Dude, even I don't know tbh:tongue: But as a guy I think I can describe guys:tongue:

Fixed your post:wink:

Sis, it takes a lot to piss me off:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess :smile:

Haha Andrew's not in trouble then? :tongue:

Wow I love this thanks for posting it :wink:
image.jpeg

Btw @Matrix123 that's me :tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
I guess :smile:

Haha Andrew's not in trouble then? :tongue: