The Student Room Group

Radio Code for Renault Clio

Hi Guys, My wife's Renault Clio needs a radio code. The model is 22DC278/62B, Code J009.

Thanks In advance.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi there,

There is a thread already in existence for the requests of radio codes, had you posted there I would have replied sooner (as I get notifications of requests to that thread)

Your code, if you still need it, is 7939.

Good luck!
~Matt
Reply 2
Hi there, are you able to give me the radio code to my 2007 clio? If so what info do u need? TIA
Reply 3
Original post by Gemmaball
Hi there, are you able to give me the radio code to my 2007 clio? If so what info do u need? TIA

Hi Gemma,

The only information needed is the four digit security code off the label on the radio. You will need to remove it to some degree to be able to read the code off it.

The code is normally written as "X123 SECURITY" but can sometimes be seen as "TX123" or "TOX123" (where X123 would be your security code)

Come back with this information and I'll be happy to supply you with your code.

Good luck!
~Matt
Reply 4
Hi there the security code is F936- thank u!!
Reply 5
Original post by Gemmaball
Hi there the security code is F936- thank u!!

Your code is 2356 :smile:

Good luck!
~Matt
Reply 6
That's fab thank u x
Reply 7
Hello Matt

My son recently bought a Clio but the battery was faulty . Anyway we need a code please the security code is W123
Reply 8
Original post by Wolfie56
Hello Matt

My son recently bought a Clio but the battery was faulty . Anyway we need a code please the security code is W123

Your code is 3880.

Good luck!
~Matt
Reply 9
Original post by danty
Your code is 3880.

Good luck!
~Matt

Thanks Matt
Reply 10
Hi Matt,

Really struggling to find the code for my radio. What number do I need so I can get the code the the radio?

Thank you
Reply 11
Original post by bsja014
Hi Matt,

Really struggling to find the code for my radio. What number do I need so I can get the code the the radio?

Thank you

Hi bsja014,
I need the security code from the label on your radio. You will need to remove the radio to an extent to be able to read it.

~Matt
Hello could you tell me a Clio radio code for my daughter please y663 cheers
Reply 13
Hello, can you please find my radio code for me? My security code is z991.
Thank you so much xx
Reply 14
My security code is T341 do you have my radio code please
hi matt can u help the numbers are g245 do u no my code thanks traci
Hi pal, my security code for my Clio is Q285.

Thank you
Hi I need my radio to work but a don't know what the code is I need help?
Can I have code for rn259 pleaseeee
Hi there my girlfriend has a 05 Clio I was wondering if you could help me get the code for radio g939 is the security code thank you for any help you can give me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending