The Student Room Group

Re: What is the most money you would spend without thinking twice?

Original post by EtherealNymph22
Oh so everyone from Sussex is an idiot? Your attitude on the Russell group thread AND TPs attitude allows me to infer your situation. And I'm not wrong either. Well I've specifically chosen a firm which doesn't imbibe a culture of arrogance and entitlement so hopefully there won't be many people like you and if there are I will avoid them and I don't care if they hate me for what I believe in.

On my vac scheme I got on with everyone, from a whole host of backgrounds. I don't judge anyone by their background, I judge people by how they act and how they talk. You both act so entitled and it's just a coincidence that you've both had privileged upbringings and education.

I mentioned a person from Sussex who is an idiot. I did not say all people from Sussex are idiots. I implied it. I did not imply that non-RGs are comprised by idiots, so your inference there is just plain wrong. You have been chosen by a firm which has a very poor IT infrastructure and they accidentally sent out your rejection letter as a letter of acceptance.

The firm is gonna go bust so fast. It's going to lose clients faster than they can dish you out the door with a severance package.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending