The Student Room Group

How many times do you shower/bathe a week?

Scroll to see replies

at least once a day.. if stressed then twice a day
I bathe 3 days a week.

never had a proper shower.
Our shower has been broken since before we moved in in 2008 so I have to take a bath. How often? Not often enough! At least once a week but mostly not more than about 3 times! I don't do much exercise and I don't sweat though so it's not as grim as it sounds. I just need more hours in the day!
Everyday except in the holidays I sometimes get lazy and it's like every other day
everyday after school...
i feel icky unless I shower
people who don't shower or bathe at least once a day are just disgusting and unhygienic. it's not a huge effort to just take a quick shower. you sweat in your sleep too
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 26
Bath once a day, unless I fall asleep really early then I'm usually too grumpy after I've woken up. Also, I don't have a shower, definitely would shower more if I could!
Original post by Daniellaaa
people who don't shower or bathe at least once a day are just disgusting and unhygienic. it's not a huge effort to just take a quick shower. you sweat in your sleep too

I shower every other day, i'm still hygienic. I don't want my skin going dry or losing my body oils. Don't go around calling people disgusting please, your body odor/sweating functions differently to others.
Original post by Miss.Unknow
I shower every other day, i'm still hygienic. I don't want my skin going dry or losing my body oils. Don't go around calling people disgusting please, your body odor/sweating functions differently to others.

that still nasty. some people have no access to clean water and still manage to bathe their bodies. we sweat everyday,no matter how little.
Every morning because I need to make my hair.
that still nasty. some people have no access to clean water and still manage to bathe their bodies. we sweat everyday,no matter how little.

Meh your opinion. It's not nasty if you don't shower everyday, your body functions differently to others and depending on your daily routine/activity.
Original post by Miss.Unknow
Meh your opinion. It's not nasty if you don't shower everyday, your body functions differently to others and depending on your daily routine/activity.

you still sweat. humans also sweat in their sleep,search it up.you're carrying that stink with you
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Once a day is the bare minimum. I don't remember the last time I had a bath, I find the whole concept a little disgusting.

Funny how times have changed, decades ago people used to share baths with the cleanest going in first.
you still sweat. humans also sweat in their sleep,search it up.you're carrying that stink with you

For someone who goes to the gym they will sweat more = stink
For someone who isnt as active and sits at home, will hardly sweat which will cause less stink . I get where you are coming from though.
My dad only showers like once a week, he never seems to smell but i guess its how he was brought up, lots of old people only have a bath once a week. We are a super clean generation.
Original post by Nav_Mallhi
Once a day is the bare minimum. I don't remember the last time I had a bath, I find the whole concept a little disgusting.

Ahhaha if I have a bath I shower first and then bathe cos I dont want to lie down on a pool of my dirt 😂😖

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mistyblue~
My dad only showers like once a week, he never seems to smell but i guess its how he was brought up, lots of old people only have a bath once a week. We are a super clean generation.

It different for different people. If a person that showers everyday starts showering once a week they will smell awful. But a person that has been showering/bathing once a week for a long time won't smell bad because their body is used to it.
Although ngl that is bloody disgusting😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Every morning
Every other day

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
its bad for your skin to shower everyday, y'all gonna get wrinkles, i shower about 4 times a week and i have a bath every sunday. I do shower if i have done exercise though obviously aha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending