Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZuluK
@Zargabaath

Is it Ethereal World? Straight up asking you lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I've already said no
I'm not going to tell you
:lol:

Original post by Ethereal World

Also my real life initials are EW yah like ewwwww and I panicked then like HOW DOES SHE KNOW ME

omg I knew I recognised your voice! Ethereal is actually Emma Watson :eek:
Original post by SeanFM
I think you have used enough TSR for today.

In fact I have as well, with 116.. now 117.. posts today.

And i struggled to get like around 35 posts today :lol:
But like in summer i went ham on here and was averaging what you got today for months :tongue:
Hense why my rep to post ratio is so low :colonhash:
Original post by Anonymous
I've already said no
I'm not going to tell you :lol:

I knew you'd said no but couldn't remember. I'm just so confused 🙈

Pm me and you can tell me! I swear I won't tell anyone :tongue:

Nahhhh more like Elijah woods! I'm telling you Ethereal is actually a guy :biggrin:
I've already said no
I'm not going to tell you
:lol:

Heart.

Spoiler

Original post by acupofgreentea
I've never seen Zarga interact with any of the ones I've seen, though? Also, some I may have slightly suspected have themselves as their avatars, so that's out. :sigh:

Yeah, Zarga - we'd never judge! I'd probably just silently root for you. :laugh: Very silently, though. I ain't no secret teller. :noway:

I feel like that. When people PM me randomly, I'm always worried it's someone from real life who has discovered who I am. :ninja: But like you said, I think sometimes, you can recognize yourself in what you say merely because you're you - I don't think you ever post anything too telling, anyway. :yep:

You're pretty awesome yourself, mister. :awesome:

Spoiler

Ah, I think I might've read somewhere, that the show has been likened to Ballot Monkeys - it's called Newzoids. Based on the election in 2014 and the events focus on all of the political/non political stuff that happened around that time, if you remember what happened that'd be great for the show, but if not you can kind of piece it together. But I'll have a look for Ballot Monkeys :tongue:

What's H&R? At least all the anons have openly identified themselves and it's jokes..... But Maybe it won't be looked upon kindly at any rate. What else has there been apart from anon failing ?

Oh there's loads of stuff, like identifying anons (I guess it counts even if they've identified themselves or made it obvious), swearing, off topic, misuse of anon potentially but I'm not sure about that one for most cases except one by a certain numbered anon). But I'm guilty of doing tiny amounts of one or two of those things as well on this thread and on this thread only. :redface: :dontknow:

But yeah it's great fun, just it seems like a chat thread but with the anonymous function enabled, which isn't really what H&R is for (not that I'm complaining but hey...)
Original post by SeanFM
I'm awfully worried about this thread - many, many H&R rules have been broken :redface: surprised that it is still going but I find that all I have to contribute (apart from identifying who my semi-quasi-pseudo-crush is on TSR) is off topic discussion.

Anyway, did you watch the rugby today? :h:

sean bhai pls
this thread is my legacy :rofl:
Sooooooo. Alexion.

Mmhmm?
sean bhai pls
this thread is my legacy :rofl:

A shame you were anon in the first post mr baba ji :tongue: but I can see why you were because of the post and this mystery girl.
Original post by SeanFM
Ah, I think I might've read somewhere, that the show has been likened to Ballot Monkeys - it's called Newzoids. Based on the election in 2014 and the events focus on all of the political/non political stuff that happened around that time, if you remember what happened that'd be great for the show, but if not you can kind of piece it together. But I'll have a look for Ballot Monkeys :tongue:

Oh there's loads of stuff, like identifying anons (I guess it counts even if they've identified themselves or made it obvious), swearing, off topic, misuse of anon potentially but I'm not sure about that one for most cases except one by a certain numbered anon). But I'm guilty of doing tiny amounts of one or two of those things as well on this thread and on this thread only. :redface: :dontknow:

But yeah it's great fun, just it seems like a chat thread but with the anonymous function enabled, which isn't really what H&R is for (not that I'm complaining but hey...)

But what does h&r stand for?! Lol
Original post by SeanFM
A shame you were anon in the first post mr baba ji :tongue: but I can see why you were because of the post and this mystery girl.

Omg are you a desi?:s-smilie:

Health and Relationships :lol:
yeah i feel like we are all gonna get in trouble for this thread :redface:
Original post by anonymous
health and relationships :lol:

is this an anon fail?
Original post by BrokenLife

How I wish I were :moon: the girls are so pretty. :moon: (and intelligent!)

But no, I'm just a fan :h:

Gah Anon 11 you don't know what you're missing, I would rep you for being helpful :tongue:

Sorry, I typed it out and then deleted it and forgot to type it out - health and relationships.
Heart.

Spoiler

hahahahahah half of TSR confessed their undying love for you in this very thread :rofl:
Original post by CoolCavy
yeah i feel like we are all gonna get in trouble for this thread :redface:

It's like our parents have gone away for the weekend and we've f***ed sh*t up and then when they come back we are all going to be like I'm so sorry pls forgive me don't ban me :mmm:
Original post by SeanFM
How I wish I were :moon: the girls are so pretty. :moon: (and intelligent!)

But no, I'm just a fan :h:

I'm sure you said you were Asian on a previous thread :tongue:
It's like our parents have gone away for the weekend and we've f***ed sh*t up and then when they come back we are all going to be like I'm so sorry pls forgive me don't ban me :mmm:

ironically my parents have actually gone away for the weekend :rofl:
but yeah when the CT come back we are all gonna get carded i suspect :/
Original post by BrokenLife

who are the main desis on TSR?
I've already said no
I'm not going to tell you :lol:

Spoiler

Spoiler