The Student Room Group

Who else plans on not having children?.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hezzlington
Do you people not have biological clocks?!

What do you mean?
I guess it's easier for men to decide to have kids whenever as long as the woman is able to. As for women- they're fertile for limited time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bath_Student
Your purpose in life is petty. Countries are arbitrary, travelling is time-consuming and pointless. Educating people is rather pointless.

How do your religious sentiments tie in with not wanting to have children. You can now be officially branded a total and utter Darwinian failure :smile:

Thats kinda rude don't you think. I'm sure Darwin would disagree with you that education is pointless. I also think he would disagree with you that travelling is pointless, seen as though most of his discovery's were because he travelled to different places!!?
It's really amusing because the petty arguing going on here really reminds me of a bunch of children........
Original post by KingKoala
Thats kinda rude don't you think. I'm sure Darwin would disagree with you that education is pointless. I also think he would disagree with you that travelling is pointless, seen as though most of his discovery's were because he travelled to different places!!?

Well played.. But I was referring to his theory of evolution, whereby those who don't reproduce, lose out in the gene pool!
Original post by Age Quod Agis
Maybe you're just bitter people can have kids? :curious::shrug:

Wow

You do realise you're being incredibly rude and nasty?

You replied to a post from someone mentioning that infertility can be a sensitive topic implying that infertile people who don't want children are bitter.

Are you deliberately trying to harass and insult people who don't want children or do you genuinely not understand how rude you're being?
I'll try get a boyfriend first thanks :rofl:
Well played.. But I was referring to his theory of evolution, whereby those who don't reproduce, lose out in the gene pool!

I'd happily lose out on the gene pool because the genes I have aren't worth having
I'm too good looking to not procreate.

Though I dn't know why people have multiple children. I want a child, eventually.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Foo.mp3

Well, when you put it like that, how could a wench possibly not want to reproduce with thee!? :flutter:

What can i say, i believe i'm just that good. :tongue:

Being serious i'd like to be in love with the woman who bears my children obviously, i'm just not prepared to settle for anything less than having it all.

Or perhaps i'm just not that desperate yet. :colonhash:
Original post by super_kawaii
I'd happily lose out on the gene pool because the genes I have aren't worth having

How so?
Original post by Aceventurax
So instead you want to have a child with your ching chong ugly chinese boyfriend?.
You will have children that look like ching chong chinese aliens...
Good luck with that plan..

Are you actually illiterate?

I don't want children

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cats=children.
Original post by super_kawaii

Doesn't mean you can't adopt/be a wonderful parent?

Being a parent isn't important to me at all. If my boyfriend wants children I'd be open to the idea of adoption, but it's way down the list of things that would make me happy in life.

I'd much rather travel and surround myself with friends, rather than lose all that trying to raise an overly attached child

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you so worried about other people's choices?
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I don't want to have kids of my own but I'd like to adopt two kids. The world is overcrowded already and I might aswell give someone a better life if I can.

Same here. But not 2 just 1. I don't want to plague someone with a sibling.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I live next door to a family with lots of small children. The walls are thin and the toddler is always screaming and crying; she has woken me up a few times. Makes me dislike children a bit.

Besides, they will probably hurt you and leave you behind once they grow older. I do not need more people in my life who are capable of doing that to me.

I see what you mean, but if someone doesn't want to reproduce because they have undesirable genes, surely that would strengthen the gene pool?
Original post by PQ
Why are you so worried about other people's choices?

It's called discussion. Not sure why you think I'm worried about things that have nothing to do with me.

Quick Reply

Latest