The Student Room Group

Post Your Favourite Inspirational Quotes :)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Aw I can't even imagine how you felt when you found out

Well i cried myself to sleep and cried when i woke up and hardly ate anything, i am finaly getting over his death...i hope there is an Elysian Field.
Original post by RickmanAlways
Well i cried myself to sleep and cried when i woke up and hardly ate anything, i am finaly getting over his death...i hope there is an Elysian Field.

Aww, yeah. It's great to hear you're getting through it alright now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww, yeah. It's great to hear you're getting through it alright now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile:
"To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will. " ~ Sugar Ray Robison

❤️💖

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ...imrah

Wow, this is very true PRSOM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
"To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will. " ~ Sugar Ray Robison

❤️💖

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, another amazing quote! Thanks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

That was a good damn moment in the movie.
Original post by Carpe Diem Jay
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!”
Sylvester Stallone, Rocky Balboa

That was a good damn moment in the movie.

Omg. Like it !! :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have 4 that i try to incorporate in my daily life:

1.Make yourself a priority, at the end of the day you’re your longest commitment.
2.What was meant for me will never miss me, and what misses me was never meant for me.
3.If things don’t work out- move forward “what is coming is better than what is gone".
4. Verily with hardship, comes ease.

Most of them are from religious books.
(edited 8 years ago)
Omg. Like it !! :3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree!
Original post by Unknown2205
I have 4 that i try to incorporate in my daily life:

1.Make yourself a priority, at the end of the day you’re your longest commitment.
2.What was meant for me will never miss me, and what misses me was never meant for me.
3.If things don’t work out- move forward “what is coming is better than what is gone".
4. Verily with hardship, comes ease.

Most of them are from religious books.

Wow, these are great. I agree with all of these. Thanks for posting them :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I agree!

Wow, these are great. I agree with all of these. Thanks for posting them :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No problem :grin:
"One time, when I was very little, I climbed a tree and ate these green, sour apples. My stomach swelled and became hard like a drum, it hurt a lot. Mother said that if I’d just waited for the apples to ripen, I wouldn’t have become sick. So now, whenever I really want something, I try to remember what she said about the apples. "
~ The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
"One time, when I was very little, I climbed a tree and ate these green, sour apples. My stomach swelled and became hard like a drum, it hurt a lot. Mother said that if I’d just waited for the apples to ripen, I wouldn’t have become sick. So now, whenever I really want something, I try to remember what she said about the apples. "

One of my favourite books :love:

Another great one :wink: I've been wanting to read this for wayy too long!

Posted from TSR Mobile
A person who never makes a mistake never tries anything new - Albert Einstein that's to say Albert E=mc^2
Original post by shady2.0
A person who never makes a mistake never tries anything new - Albert Einstein that's to say Albert E=mc^2

Haha great one! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
How.. multicultural :h:

Haha yep, thanks for posting that :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest